Pandya in one game has outperformed rohit n dhawan overall test perfomance in SA

Before the series many had doubts that neither is he a batsman neither is he a bowler well

Pandya has made 93 runs and 3 wkts and there is still time left 

Dhawan after 5 innings has 92 runs in SA in test

rohit after 5 innings has 56 runs in Sa in test 

a. as i said he cnt do worse then dhawan n rohit that we need extra batsman , even if he does he ll gel u wkts 

b. Opp will underestimate his bowling which will prove costly. U dnt underestimate a bowler who can bowl at 140k+ and moves the ball a bit

c. his bowling gives our seamers rest, or else imagine one of then has a bad day or an injury .

d. He shud be backed for no.6 as we have no gr8 option as batsman at 6 that we are calling him bits and pieces .

e. If he does even decent this yr in test cricket his game can reach diff level which will help him in Odi n t20 cricket 

Just now, beetle said:

:tape:chup!:shot:

Don't talk about it....don't diss the yaars.:listen:

Pandya will become rahul in no time.:shot:

I think Kohli like Pandya more than Rahul, don’t think that will happen. 

Pandya played a clutch knock today. I wish he can be our answer to regular number 6 who can bowl hard too like he did today. Huge workload coming up for him now since he has already performed well today and is a sure starter in every game from here on.  

We will have to now cut his LOI work load as this is going to be a long and hard fought year with plenty of test cricket coming up. Can’t expect him to play all of it without resting. 

11 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Why so many threads on team selection ? Create one thread ' p'ss on selection of rohit dhawan over rahul n rahane'

Exactly, there are more threads created everyday than the no. of users on this forum, this really brings the quality of the forum down, every time I login, I get 20 new notifications about new threads and most of them consist of repetitive material, there is no need to create a new thread for every new thought you have every minute

Edited by kira
1 minute ago, Lannister said:

Think Rohit did well to survive a session over there. Depending on how he bats in the second innings, I will support his inclusion for the 2nd Test. 

yes to his credit he did his best to survive , but again he gets out in same way.....gets behind the wrong line of the ball. Thats why whenever the ball moves he is trouble

I still feel its very unfair on Rahul n Rahane who has done well in tough conditions 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Everyone has same sample only

Imagine m comparing 1 innings of pandya to the both gentlemans' 5 , yea thats how bad they have been

You are funny. Can you do a similar comparison when this series end so that we dont have an outlier data.