How long virat's captaincy will last ?

velu

The way its going India will get whitewashed in eng and Aus so the score line will read 0-12. I think after that if he hasnt been stripped of the captaincy then God help us.

But who do we have under the wing to lead us instead of Kohli?

Vijay?- he'd timid and getting past it

Rahul?- He's not even assured of his place

Pujara?- I dont think he realises what the true length of the pitch is thats why he gets run out a lot

Rahane?- Vice captain himself cant play spin.. in INDIA

Rohit?- ok enough said..

Pandya?- Too inexperienced

So in a nutshell we are stuck with yaarana captaan for the next 4/5 years atleast

Rahane should be captain and Ashwin vice-captain.

Kohli should be left alone to mind his business with the bat, an area where he excels. Shouldn't come anywhere near team selection, he is clueless especially with a kiss ace like Shastri for company. An aggressive verbal and body language alone will not win tests.

After destroying Team India. Under this buffoon we will do badly in Eng, Aus, NZ before getting embarrassed in the CWC and next WT20. Guy can't win a low quality circus league like IPL, what will he do with our national team?

Edited by Gollum

Don't know from where this optimism came from of winning in SA,we will be blanked in Eng as well ,may get some draws on Aus pattas though,this team is not that great anyways

But Kohli has not himself with blatant favouritism and idiotic selections,I ll never forgive him for dropping Bhuvi ,this is one of the most bizzare decisions ever,he got away with the criticism because of his performance as a batsman

2 minutes ago, shortbread said:

Rahane and Ashwin I feel are the best candidates. Will be a brilliant Captain, Vice Captain combo.

One thinks other one is calm.  Kohli has a short fuse. We have seen it many times while captaining RCB.  Only good thing he has is he wants to win. That's it. He doesn't know how to rally his troupe to win matches. If anything he demoralizes them as much as possible and expects them to show up on match day.  I have a feeling cheerleader Ravi is a bad influence. It is good to have a coach who is not afraid of disagreeing with the captain.  

As predicted the house of cards is starting to collapse on the first tough overseas tour.

The false bravado is being shown up for exactly what it is - fake aggression. Kohli has surrounded himself with yes-men and sycophants - when you do that all sense of perspective and reason goes out of the window.

As the defeats mount up even this dictatorship will start to unravel. But until that happens there are plenty of heavy losses to come on the Eng and Aus tours.