After Shami and Sanju Samson, Biryani Rayudu fails Yo-Yo test . might be dropped from the ODI squad to England!

https://www.sportskeeda.com/cricket/ambati-rayudu-fails-yoyo-test-virat-kohli-clears

Ambati Rayudu's comeback to the ODI squad might be shortlived as he failed to clear the YoYo test while Indian captain Virat Kohli comfortably cleared the test ahead of the tour of England, which begins with two T20Is against Ireland.

Rayudu's failure to clear the fitness test looks set to result in his omission from the squad that will travel to England. All the players comfortably cleared the test and the middle-order batsman is the only member of the squad traveling to the UK to fail to attain the mark of 16.1 set by the BCCI according to a BCCI official, who told PTI.

32 year old, set to make a comeback to the ODI team scoring 600 runs in the IPL fails to clear fitness test. Too much biryani , I guess.

They can select Jhadav too :((.Even if Pant gets selected hard to see him getting a game in the playing eleven the guy sat throughout the five match series in the Caribbean last year.

Isn't Jadhav Injured?
But then, CSK quota.
Is Jaddu in Contention btw?
Pant is not gonna get selected .
Ever.
Likh ke rakh do.
Dhoni uska place Kishan ko gift karke jayega.
Jharkhandi hai woh.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Isn't Jadhav Injured?
But then, CSK quota.
Is Jaddu in Contention btw?
Pant is not gonna get selected .
Ever.
Likh ke rakh do.
Dhoni uska place Kishan ko gift karke jayega.
Jharkhandi hai woh.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Jhadav is fit now don’t think Jadeja will be selected as we already have Kuldeep and Yuzi Chahal.