Might be tempted to play kuldeep, chahal in tests too: Virat

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Excerpt from the article --

"  Captain Virat Kohli wanted Chahal for the Test series in South Africa, which was shot down by Prasad. Whether he pays attention to the same request this time remains to be seen.  "

If this is true 

As i say kohli gadha kaptaan hai , pehle kum nhin hagga dhawan aur rohit ko khila ke 

Well done MSK 

Chahal Rohit Dhawan in playing eleven of test series. There is a reason I am not going gung ho in limited over thread. I am hardly cheering apart for Kuldeep.

My worry is, In ENgland, he will start with favorites. If they succeed, Fine. If they fail there will be media outcry and by that time, we would have lost opportunity to win test series

Kohli is never going to change. If it is not him as captain and biased selection, we would have already won some trophies and test series. Our pool of players is highest quality and very big

Edited by mishra

Please no chahal for test matches please, but this is good thinkig cooldip is must for testmatche, kohli deservingly threw csk chamchas like jaddu and ashwin out from our loi team time has come to do the same for overseas test matches, they can still play at home though.

Edited by speedheat
30 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

still they are better test bowlers then chahal and ashwin deserves more chances as of now 

Chahal has not played test so we dont know how he will be.  i am sure on Indian pitches even he will be very good.

2 hours ago, speedheat said:

Please no chahar for test matches please, but this is good thinkig cooldip is must for testmatche, kohli deservingly threw csk chamchas like jaddu and ashwin out from our loi team time has come to do the same for overseas test matches, they can still play at home though.

Chahar can be picked only if he is replacing BK due to injury. Cant see him play alongside him in these drier conditions.  We will at least need two quick bowlers to use reverse.

9 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

No need to get knickers in a twist over Kohli mentioning Chahal’s name, he merely did it to boost his confidence so that he doesn’t feel sidelined by Kuldeep’s superlative performance. Part of being a leader is managing everyone’s emotions- sensible ploy 

And to get the English thinking.

India should play to its strength and England weakness.

Bowlers:

Kuldeep

Chahal

Ashwin

Ishant (alternate test)/Yadav

Bhuvi (alternate test)/Bumrah

3 spinners + 2 pacers is the combination that will yield the best results for India against England. look at the damage SL is doing today.

Sports are abouut mismatches. The moron shastri will not understand.

Edited by Khota