Indian cricket preparing itself for failures

We have a combination of factors which is making us a mediocre t20 and ODI side and future we will see this reflected in test as well

Biggest cuplrits are the selectors who are afraid to make the right and obvious decision because they don't have balls.

What is Dhoni doing in the ODI n T20 side for last three years, he should have been kicked out long time back.Why is the repeated failure Raina who has list his game and is afraid now given countless chance, why are selectors not making any tough calls at all, why do we don't see an influx of youth who are performing and have lot of promise but instead see mediocre has beens in the team.

Kohli needs to get his priority right, respect n seniority should not be a priority over performance and objectivity, our T20 side should be youth based get in Pant ,Hooda, Mayank, Mandeep,Pacers who have potential.

Why do we see mediocre trundlers making their way in the side, Kaul, Shardul are just first class material and nothing else, get in Rajpoot, Mavi, Siraj, Saini .

Dhoni is being coached by the most selfish cricketer in history and he is doing quite well in being a greedy, selfish mofo, playing poor for last 4 years , I have lost all respect for Dhoni.

We don't need this Sajdehs, and clique mentality, where is the logical , progressive thinking, selections, we need different captain for t20 with a younger side, our ODI style of play is taking us back to 1990.

Just now, MCcricket said:

We have a combination of factors which is making us a mediocre t20 and ODI side and future we will see this reflected in test as well

Biggest cuplrits are the selectors who are afraid to make the right and obvious decision because they don't have balls.

What is Dhoni doing in the ODI n T20 side for last three years, he should have been kicked out long time back.Why is the repeated failure Raina who has list his game and is afraid now given countless chance, why are selectors not making any tough calls at all, why do we don't see an influx of youth who are performing and have lot of promise but instead see mediocre has beens in the team.

Kohli needs to get his priority right, respect n seniority should not be a priority over performance and objectivity, our T20 side should be youth based get in Pant ,Hooda, Mayank, Mandeep,Pacers who have potential.

Why do we see mediocre trundlers making their way in the side, Kaul, Shardul are just first class material and nothing else, get in Rajpoot, Mavi, Siraj, Saini .

Dhoni is being coached by the most selfish cricketer in history and he is doing quite well in being a greedy, selfish mofo, playing poor for last 4 years , I have lost all respect for Dhoni.

We don't need this Sajdehs, and clique mentality, where is the logical , progressive thinking, selections, we need different captain for t20 with a younger side, our ODI style of play is taking us back to 1990.

They're probably reminded of the eject button every time someone mentions Dhoni, ala Mohinder Amarnath.

4 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Except, its not selectors. Its Kohli who is running the show. 

We need this coach, selectors kicked out and some good coach and selectors with balls, what has Raina done to deserve a recall, what has Dhoni done in last 4 years to keep his place, why are Shardul and Kaul persisted with despite being mediocre, why are Pant ,Kishan, Hooda, Mayank, Mandeep, being ignored.

I don't think it's Kohli alone it's the coach, selectors ND nepotism, everyone is afraid to drop a dead horse Dhoni, once that rot is cleared rest will get better.

2 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

We need this coach, selectors kicked out and some good coach and selectors with balls, what has Raina done to deserve a recall, what has Dhoni done in last 4 years to keep his place, why are Shardul and Kaul persisted with despite being mediocre, why are Pant ,Kishan, Hooda, Mayank, Mandeep, being ignored.

I don't think it's Kohli alone it's the coach, selectors ND nepotism, everyone is afraid to drop a dead horse Dhoni, once that rot is cleared rest will get better.

You do remember what happened the last time a selector wanted to sack Dhoni, right?

26 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

You do remember what happened the last time a selector wanted to sack Dhoni, right?

Dhoni and Sreeni have damaged the credibility and structure of Indian cricket in a big way, it's scary what things are turning into now, it's like Indian cricket is held at ransom  and in the arms of few.

Edited by MCcricket

Dhoni is no Sachin
I still suspect Sachin wanted to play even beyond his 200th test but was retired forcefully by the selectors.
But Sachin made it sound graceful
But Dhoni is on another level.
Nobody can force him out- and he is shameless enough to stick to the team even when feelers will be sent to him for bad performances.
Instead, he will take panga with anybody who tries to kick him out.
Already Dhoni has made it clear that he might (read will) play beyond 2019 WC, so there goes the hope of him retiring after the next WC as widely expected.
Also, Kohli and the rest of the squad is pretty dependent on Dhoni for "guidance" so I don't think even they have the guts to convince him to take sannyas.
And to be honest, one reason Kohli and Sajdeh is able to run their dictatorship is because Dhoni and Srini Mama is supporting them.
The day Kohli tries to mess up with Dhoni, Kohli's career will end.
And let's be honest, Cricket is more about marketing.
All sports are , but Cricket deserves a special mention as its fanbase is mainly concentrated among the emotional South Asians who are less about performance and more about being attached to a particular player
While the crowd and the serious viewers might be booing him, an average cricket viewers loves and adores Mahi .
S/he believes Kohli is an inefficient cunt and it is Mahi Bhai who is the real captain
I don't think Desi cricket has yet recovered from the retirement of Sachin and to some extent Dravid, Sehwag, Laxman, Ganguly
Kohli doesn't have half the clout, likeability and influence like Mahi.
Already average people have started to label him as panauti and downplay his achievements.
His famewhoring with wife Anushka doesn't help the case either.

I know Mahi is being booed- but he also has his own coterie of fans who are millions in number and are living in the shadows of his past glories.
He has managed to capture the rabid South Indian(more specifically Tamil Nadu) fanbase who are known to be fiercely loyal and hero worship their stars.
He is called as Thalaiva for no reason.
He has more popularity in Tamil Nadu than their native players Ashwin, Kartik etc.
If Dhoni gets kicked out, his replacement will receive booings from hundreds of Mahians all over the country
That's why Pant gets hate over his bad international innings.
His only crime is he is being touted as Mahi's replacement.
Both Mahi and his fans have identified him as a threat.
That's why his career will also 95% never take off
He has earned the wrath of Mahi.
I do believe somewhere down the line, Kohli wants to kick out Dhoni and get Pant in.
But can't because he is still dependent on Dhoni on captaincy stuff(though Rohit, Kohli 's real bff is there for this matter) and he is aware of Dhoni's politics.
He simply doesn't want to squander his career by angering Dhoni.
But given Kohli's own falling popularity, struggling form and continuous murmurs from the pundits to drop Dhoni and bring in Pant- I am sure we are in for a Kohli vs Dhoni fight sometime in future.
Will be a cracker to experience.

6 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dhoni is no Sachin
I still suspect Sachin wanted to play even beyond his 200th test but was retired forcefully by the selectors.
Nobody can force him out- and he is shameless enough to stick to the team even when feelers will be sent to him for bad performances.
Already Dhoni has made it clear that he might (read will) play beyond 2019 WC, so there goes the hope of him retiring after the next WC as widely expected.
Also, Kohli and the rest of the squad is pretty dependent on Dhoni for "guidance" so I don't think even they have the guts to convince him to take sannyas.
And to be honest, one reason Kohli and Sajdeh is able to run their dictatorship is because Dhoni and Srini Mama is supporting them.
All sports are , but Cricket deserves a special mention as its fanbase is mainly concentrated among the emotional South Asians who are less about performance and more about being attached to a particular player
While the crowd and the serious viewers might be booing him, an average cricket viewers loves and adores Mahi .
S/he believes Kohli is an inefficient cunt and it is Mahi Bhai who is the real captain
I don't think Desi cricket has yet recovered from the retirement of Sachin and to some extent Dravid, Sehwag, Laxman, Ganguly
Already average people have started to label him as panauti and downplay his achievements.

I know Mahi is being booed- but he also has his own coterie of fans who are millions in number and are living in the shadows of his past glories.
He has managed to capture the rabid South Indian(more specifically Tamil Nadu) fanbase who are known to be fiercely loyal and hero worship their stars.
He has more popularity in Tamil Nadu than their native players Ashwin, Kartik etc.
If Dhoni gets kicked out, his replacement will receive booings from hundreds of Mahians all over the country
I do believe somewhere down the line, Kohli wants to kick out Dhoni and get Pant in.
But can't because he is still dependent on Dhoni on captaincy stuff(though Rohit, Kohli 's real bff is there for this matter) and he is aware of Dhoni's politics.
But given Kohli's own falling popularity, struggling form and continuous murmurs from the pundits to drop Dhoni and bring in Pant- I am sure we are in for a Kohli vs Dhoni fight sometime in future.

I hope this is the plot for Inside Edge Season 2.

One loss and Ind’s are wrist slitting :giggle:
4 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Dhoni is no Sachin

Dude amazing post man you should write fiction hehe...by the end I almost imagined a fight sequence between Kohl and Dhoni..music and all. 

You just can't deny Kohli's popularity post Anushka is declining.
People are calling him as Panauti - uparse he isn't even getting creds for his captaincy.
Social media's pressure to include particular players have already weighed on him-and he is getting blamed for the shitty situations.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

One loss and Ind’s are wrist slitting :giggle:

opposition teams have got a definite template to follow-  score big while batting big,  get top 3 out early and then see hacks like dhoni and raina to win the match for them.

india is heavily reliant on kuldeep and top 3.

even chahal is not picking up wickets!!!