Very odd innings – Hussain on Dhoni’s 37

SK_IH

CSK attract 10,000 fans for practice match at Chepauk; watch video

chennai-super-kings-759.jpg

https://indianexpress.com/article/sports/ipl/csks-sam-billings-amazed-by-10000-people-at-practice-session-5121584/

TN madness more suited to TN wonly... Spare the civilised International cricket. Why allow international public to booo and laugh on the TN madness? Don’t you guys have some self respect?
:giggle:
1 minute ago, asterix said:

TN madness more suited to TN wonly... Spare the civilised International cricket. Why allow international public to booo and laugh on the TN madness? Don’t you guys have some self respect?
:giggle:

i have mumbai madness and kolkatta madness as well :p:

which one do you want me to post :giggle:

i have mumbai madness and kolkatta madness as well p.gif

which one do you want me to post giggle.gif

Keep those madness for IPL wonly. We are talking about civilised international cricket...May be difficult for you to understand...

People value their money and time. That’s why they booed and forced the cretin to make a shot and get out... The amount of discredit he collected for that net practice is very satisfying for me... Hope he carries on like that... nice.gif

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

Keep those madness for IPL wonly. We are talking about civilised international cricket...May be difficult for you to understand...

People value their money and time. That’s why they booed and forced the cretin to make a shot and get out... The amount of discredit he collected for that net practice is very satisfying for me... Hope he carries on like that... nice.gif

I highly suspect that another home series vs Sri Lanka will be organized to help Dhoni get back in form and provide some fap bait for his uber fans :agree:

I highly suspect that another home series vs Sri Lanka will be organized to help Dhoni get back in form and provide some fap bait for his uber fans agree.gif

He usually avoids travelling to SL or any lesser country. He prefers exotic holiday locations like WI or Shopping locations like UK or Australia...

The filthy shyte likes to stink and melt in selected locations only...

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The lack of intent when dhoni puts on the blue jersey and when thalaiva dons the yellow jersey is so damn obvious and has been going on for some time now. It's disgraceful.

no intent ?

he came down the track 10/11 times :yahoo:

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

The lack of intent when dhoni puts on the blue jersey and when thalaiva dons the yellow jersey is so damn obvious and has been going on for some time now. It's disgraceful.

CSK is more or less his personal brand. That's why his wife was shamelessly parading his CSK helmet while he was still playing for RPS.

With regards to team India, he's just an employee who wants to collect his pension while also drawing a salary. 

20 minutes ago, asterix said:

nah .. you said abput tn madness and i have proof for far worse madness by you guys :phehe:

You’ll not find him wearing that filthy beard in IPL. His main focus is IPL. But to keep his IPL hype going, he needs to hung on his position in the international team, blocking players who have a winning attitude, not a loser at international level like him.

The contempt for international cricket is evident by his net practice and filthy beard looks.

The good thing is now international audience have seen what an unsporting, loser player he is... and rightly criticising it. Hope all these black spots keep on sticking to him till he retires...
14 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

IN blue jersey he has to show some runs irrespective of the way he accumulates them, whether he scores 1 boundary in 100 balls or defend a full toss in 49th over, to show people that he is scoring runs and has a good average and those people keep referring to those stats. For yellow jersey, it does not matter.

Edited by rkt.india
14 minutes ago, asterix said:

You’ll not find him wearing that filthy beard in IPL. His main focus is IPL. But to keep his IPL hype going, he needs to hung on his position in the international team, blocking players who have a winning attitude, not a loser at international level like him.

The contempt for international cricket is evident by his net practice and filthy beard looks.

The good thing is now international audience have seen what an unsporting, loser player he is... and rightly criticising it. Hope all these black spots keep on sticking to him till he retires...

Compare his reactions to csk/rps losing and india losing games, its night and day. He's done it all in int cricket and appears to feel indifferent. Time for him to give hungry guys the chance now while we still have a year till wc 2019.

37 minutes ago, asterix said:

I wonder what's up with that filthy beard looks. Does he want to portray that Indian cricket is his baap ki property and that he will do whatever he wants.