Jump to content
tweaker

3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

Recommended Posts

lot of changes in indian side :cantstop:

Its good to see DK in. But why KL out?

Umesh is replaced by Buvi. But Umesh is the fastest among other bowler. :cantstop:

 

Also Roy is replaced by Vince.

 

I cannot understand these team selection in a crunch game. Anyway hope for the best. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Lala said:

lot of changes in indian side :cantstop:

Its good to see DK in. But why KL out?

Umesh is replaced by Buvi. But Umesh is the fastest among other bowler. :cantstop:

 

Also Roy is replaced by Vince.

 

I cannot understand these team selection in a crunch game. Anyway hope for the best. 

Roy injured

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Possibly the best group of finishers we ever fielded in an ODI... Dhoni, Raina, Karthik... only if Yuvraj played...

 

Oh wait... We're in 2018 and not 2008!

Dhoni still is the best finisher in low scoring games. Target should be below 225.:cantstop:

Edited by Lala

Share this post


Link to post
lot of changes in indian side :cantstop:
Its good to see DK in. But why KL out?
Umesh is replaced by Buvi. But Umesh is the fastest among other bowler. :cantstop:
 
Also Roy is replaced by Vince.
 
I cannot understand these team selection in a crunch game. Anyway hope for the best. 
Exactly.
I don't understand Roy's exclusion.


Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Exactly.
I don't understand Roy's exclusion.


Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk
 

Did you watch last game, Roy badly injured, good for India.

 

Sorry MS; I forget about your 10000 odi runs Cong.

During last game

 

Edited by Room@ Rome

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

dunno why our bats take moeen lightly. Boewls quick with a lot of revs. when he lands it right he is a threat. 

he is a rubbish average Spinner and our bats will hit him every day ..that day the pitch had started helping spinners.

 

PLease relax, Our Spinners will make him loose his comfort today ...Just watch.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Moeen's gonna get Virat if he keeps playing extravagant drives or tries to hang playthose late cuts. Moeen always bowls flat and quick. Need to come forward play it straight. You can smash his half trackers.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

he is a rubbish average Spinner and our bats will hit him every day ..that day the pitch had started helping spinners.

 

PLease relax, Our Spinners will make him loose his comfort today ...Just watch.

 

He is not very consistent but when he does get it right, he's a handful.

Share this post


Link to post

I know a lot of people will dislike me for my comment-but I do think for once Chappell had the right vision.
BCCI should have backed DK as our wk bat instead of Dhoni from the beginning.
He is hard working and selfless-does it for the team.
He had temperament issues--they should have hired a good mental conditioning coach for him.


Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×