Sign in to follow this  
speedheat

Commentary gems tracking thread

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@speedheat u shud put make tittle Commentary gems tracking thread : Ft bhajji 

This thread has been dominated by bhajji's gems

Good thing we have 4 more matches to go so he will be dominating the Sky team commentary panel for sure :giggle:

Thanks to Sony we are able to watch sky feed otherwise Star use to force feed their broadcast when they used to air

Deep down even English commentators must be thinking ye kis chewtiye ko bula liya commentary ke liye,harbhajan single handedly brings down the quality of otherwise great coverage

However all bhajji gems have been covered,the part where he stayed shut with the fear of jinxing was hilarious

9 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Another gem yesterday by Bhajji

India were 7 down then he said 

Since I keep talking about partnerships a wicket fall every time so I am not going to talk about partnership then he remained quiet for 15 minutes and left the commentary to Isha Guha and David Gower.

I am officially a fan:hysterical:

3 hours ago, Stradlater said:

I would take Harbhajan's gibberish over Manju's nonsense any day.

At least the guy cares about India. Some might call it unprofessional but hey who cares.

That’s what I am trying to say at least he is pro India he won’t end up going gaga over Imran or Miadad like Manju.

He is aware of his jinxing powers has remained quiet after this tweet lets hope we win this test with him being in the commentary

Bhajji was laying into Ishant during commentary. He went to an extent of saying he just doesn't have it in him and is lucky that he is in the team and then Ishant's magic spell happened.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Just now, nikred said:

Bhajji was laying into Ishant during commentary. He went to an extent of saying he just doesn't have it in him and is lucky that he is in the team and then Ishant's magic spell happened. emoji23.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

He acknowledged that later in his commentary that earlier as I said Ishant is a senior bowler he should take responsibility and he did :laugh:.Some one please tweet him to jinx England rather than India.

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@speedheat u shud put make tittle Commentary gems tracking thread : Ft bhajji 

This thread has been dominated by bhajji's gems

Wait till Manju( that was a small six) :phehe:,kapil(mushkil nahi tough) ,laxmansivram, sunnyg,ramiz raja, shoaib akhtar, wasim, waquar,viru,russle n few more Lankans etc. To show up!!

We will never be short of entertainment

26 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Bhajji: In his last test Rahane got out to a bouncer against afghanistan fast bowlers :phehe:

I was surprised listening to that he was dismissed by Rashid.He was not out before that he took a review.

He was there in the comm box to do commentary but he hardly spoke for 2-3 seconds.We never got to know when he came in the comm box Nas and Isha were doing commentary when Hardik was taking singles and giving Ishant the strike then it was Isha who mentioned that we have Harbhajan here shaking his head in the studio.

Harbhajan:I don’t know what he’s doing then silence for 10 minutes after which Gower tried to engage him in commentary to which he replied I am nervous and silence for half an hour.

31 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He was there in the comm box to do commentary but he hardly spoke for 2-3 seconds.We never got to know when he came in the comm box Nas and Isha were doing commentary when Hardik was taking singles and giving Ishant the strike then it was Isha who mentioned that we have Harbhajan here shaking his head in the studio.

Harbhajan:I don’t know what he’s doing then silence for 10 minutes after which Gower tried to engage him in commentary to which he replied I am nervous and silence for half an hour.

Very  unprofessional from bhajji

Just now, speedheat said:

Very  unprofessional from bhajji

I don’t know if he is aware that he has to be neutral as a commentator he comes off as more of a fanboy than a commentator but at least he was disappointed.Harsha seemed happy that we lost.Bhajji is not very articulate to be honest he provides unintentional comedy to the viewers.

Just now, WeStMiDz said:

As soon as he came on air today

Never listened to that all I remember was that Nas and co were 15 minutes into their commentary and Isha mentioned him that he is shaking his head in the comm box.That would have been a sight or when he kept saying to Gower I am nervous and remained silent for 30 minutes after that he must be biting his nails sitting in the studio or must have thrown his pen and paper in anger :phehe:.

So before the day's play Bhajji and Sangakarra were in the zone discussing spin bowling and how to play it. 

Ian Ward, seeking some high level insight into the mind of an off spinner: Bhajji, what kind of signals would you get from a batsman who is looking to come down the wicket to you?

Bhajji: well you know, sometimes you get a signal you know, like they will tap their bat twice or something like that you know?

44 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

I don’t know if he is aware that he has to be neutral as a commentator he comes off as more of a fanboy than a commentator but at least he was disappointed.Harsha seemed happy that we lost.Bhajji is not very articulate to be honest he provides unintentional comedy to the viewers.

At one point of time he said 'we should be doing this.. ohh, I mean the Indian team should be doing this' 

3 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

So before the day's play Bhajji and Sangakarra were in the zone discussing spin bowling and how to play it. 

Ian Ward, seeking some high level insight into the mind of an off spinner: Bhajji, what kind of signals would you get from a batsman who is looking to come down the wicket to you?

Bhajji: well you know, sometimes you get a signal you know, like they will tap their bat twice or something like that you know?

Did Ward left the studio then?

4 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

He is just retweeting Sky Sports In the zone stuff looks like he is disappointed with the way we lost today.

Appeared on aaj tak, did OK there no gems, but it was a Hindi show.

15 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

Looks like Bhajji has even convinced his fellow commentators that the carrom ball is a leg spinner's flipper. How on earth is this correct? A flipper skids through tricking a batsman into thinking a ball is short of length, the purpose of a carrom ball is to go in the opposite direction of an off break. Jesus. 

Edited by WeStMiDz

16 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Looks like Bhajji has even convinced his fellow commentators that the carrom ball is a leg spinner's flipper. How on earth is this correct? A flipper skids through tricking a batsman into thinking a ball is short of length, the purpose of a carrom ball is to go in the opposite direction of an off break. Jesus. 

Unfortunately the video is not working here in India other wise in total we have 15 minutes of gem waiting for us :((.

1 hour ago, Switchblade said:

nope unless someone puts it on youtube, n sooner or later someone wud

22 hours ago, Switchblade said:

cant upload on youtube unfortunately. 

Harbhajan Singh explains Ravichandan Ashwin's carrom ball

https://streamable.com/d1j96 

How do you play spin :)

https://streamable.com/hcnec

https://streamable.com/8lzki

50 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Laugh riot :hysterical:

I have the full match . Can get the video if i am provided the time when it happened, :}

If you could explain me the seam pojeshun @sscomp32 you know :giggle:.In these condition you know I would love to see him in Australia you know :giggle:.I still can’t believe him sitting quietly and explaining to Gower I am feeling nervous that was hilarious.

58 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Laugh riot :hysterical:

I have the full match . Can get the video if i am provided the time when it happened, :}

Bhajji Well Ashwin o what a ball just a hint of a spin  it was swowing and Ashwin for me has been a pick of a bowler for me controlling the middle in the middle :rofl:.Lloyd’s expression while Bhajji was explaining everything  :hysterical:.