Send Bumrah Home

GolGappe

I agree partially.

Just play Bumrah against Pakistan and rest him in all the other matches.

Him being fit is very important for the Australia test tour and even otherwise.

Bhuvi did not play the test series ... so I don't know whether he will agree to rest .

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, speedheat said:

1. Asia cup is not meaningless especially when you have teams like pak and SL in it. I can take a defeat from hong - Kong but no Pakistan.

2. He can skip those bilateral Odis vs wi and t20is

Limited over cricket is only meaningful in subcontinent.But some people worship white men so much so they don't want to play against dirty brown Asians

40 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Limited over cricket is only meaningful in subcontinent.But some people worship white men so much so they don't want to play against dirty brown Asians

Its matter of perspective. Most people have no issues playing a Asia cup without Pakistan.

In world cup, Its ICC which forces us to play Pakistan. 

We must learn from English. They took a stand that they wont travel to Zimbabwe, they didnt mind forefeiting the points in world cup.

ICC couldnt do anything. BCCI should and must do same

48 minutes ago, mishra said:

Its matter of perspective. Most people have no issues playing a Asia cup without Pakistan.

In world cup, Its ICC which forces us to play Pakistan. 

We must learn from English. They took a stand that they wont travel to Zimbabwe, they didnt mind forefeiting the points in world cup.

ICC couldnt do anything. BCCI should and must do same

The issue here is not Pakistan , the issue is importance of Asia cup which many ICFers believe is mediocre tournament.

As far playing with is concerned .India is playing Pak in all other sports Indian military recently had joint exercise with them in Russia.Sugar is imported from Pakistan because it is 1-2 rupees cheaper.

Boycotting cricket with all these is nothing more than a joke

9 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The issue here is not Pakistan , the issue is importance of Asia cup which many ICFers believe is mediocre tournament.

As far playing with is concerned .India is playing Pak in all other sports Indian military recently had joint exercise with them in Russia.Sugar is imported from Pakistan because it is 1-2 rupees cheaper.

Boycotting cricket with all these is nothing more than a joke

All the sports have zero followers but more importantly Indian sports bodies have no say. So i don't mind that.

Cricket is different. It has followers and  BCCI has say. 

If We can live without playing Pakistan, we should, till the right time comes. Cricket with Pakistan is all about relations

PS: china is our enemy number 1 but we are biggest importer of chinese products. Anyone bringing trade into cricket is simply taking discussion tangential 

Edited by mishra
23 minutes ago, mishra said:

All the sports have zero followers but more importantly Indian sports bodies have no say. So i don't mind that.

Cricket is different. It has followers and  BCCI has say. 

If We can live without playing Pakistan, we should, till the right time comes. Cricket with Pakistan is all about relations

PS: china is our enemy number 1 but we are biggest importer of chinese products. Anyone bringing trade into cricket is simply taking discussion tangential 

Cricket with Pakistan in bilateral series is about relations.Playing Pakistan in ICC tournament is unavoidable.Even when Kargil war was going on India played Pakistan in WC .

And the logic that other sports don't have followers is ridiculous.and China is enemy number 1 in theory.There is no terrorism or cross border firing from China .

Edited by Singh bling
1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Cricket with Pakistan in bilateral series is about relations.Playing Pakistan in ICC tournament is unavoidable.Even when Kargil war was going on India played Pakistan in WC .

And the logic that other sports don't have followers is ridiculous.and China is enemy number 1 in theory.There is no terrorism or cross border firing from China .

Have you ever wondered why every Pakistani wants cricketing ties with India but most , don't want trade ties with India. If you can understand the reason, You wont argue why we are importing sugar from Pakistan and opposing Cricket.

Its not black and white. Again, If English team can forfeit a point, Why Cant India. Believe me, one time BCCI decides to forefeit a point, ICC will start thinking. Till then, as I said, Indians will be branded as ones who will allways bend their backwards

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Have you ever wondered why every Pakistani wants cricketing ties with India but most , don't want trade ties with India. If you can understand the reason, You wont argue why we are importing sugar from Pakistan and opposing Cricket.

They want cricketing ties because its lucrative for their board as well ex players

On the other hand their small companies are afraid of Indian companies just like indian companies are afraid of MNCs.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Its not black and white. Again, If English team can forfeit a point, Why Cant India. Believe me, one time BCCI decides to forefeit a point, ICC will start thinking. Till then, as I said, Indians will be branded as ones who will allways bend their backwards

English team refused to go to Zimbabwe so did Australia.Both teams played against each other in ICC tournaments.It is not like England every time forefiet point whenever they had to face Zimbabwe

They want cricketing ties because its lucrative for their board as well ex players

On the other hand their small companies are afraid of Indian companies just like indian companies are afraid of MNCs.

There you go.  But your trade reasoning is incorrect (They allready buy Indian product via third country. Just that it makes Indian product non competetive). The reason they dont want India in trade is beacuse there people will be so dependent upon Indian product that they wont like a quantum price hike or say shutdown of their businesses in case India decideds to impose sanction.

English team refused to go to Zimbabwe so did Australia.Both teams played against each other in ICC tournaments.It is not like England every time forefiet point whenever they had to face Zimbabwe

Let me know how many games have been played in ICC tournaments between the two countries since 2008 (11 Years now). 

And you know, thats why I have respect for Srini Mama. He made Pakistan go to the level of Hong Kong. All that was needed was couple of more years of Srini Mana. If BCCI has better administrators, India would not need to play Pakistan in any ICC trophy.

25 minutes ago, mishra said:

There you go.  But your trade reasoning is incorrect (They allready buy Indian product via third country. Just that it makes Indian product non competetive). The reason they dont want India in trade is beacuse there people will be so dependent upon Indian product that they wont like a quantum price hike or say shutdown of their businesses in case India decideds to impose sanction.

If they want indian money so what.Indian film makers too go to Pakistan to sell their films.

As far Indian goods are concerned sorry to say India don't offer anything which will make their people dependent on it.they already are friends of China and China produce almost everything which India has to offer.and if their are some goods which will make them dependent then same goes to India for some Pakistani goods

31 minutes ago, mishra said:

Let me know how many games have been played in ICC tournaments between the two countries since 2008 (11 Years now)

And you know, thats why I have respect for Srini Mama. He made Pakistan go to the level of Hong Kong. All that was needed was couple of more years of Srini Mana. If BCCI has better administrators, India would not need to play Pakistan in any ICC trophy.

They refused in 2003 and played in 2007 

T20 WC .From 2008 Zimbabwe cricket was in terrible state and very few countries played with them.Also it is not like that relations between only England and Zimbabwe had bad relations.The relation is sour with whole UK but other teams of UK has no problem playing Zimbabwe.

Also I would like to know the England you are praising so much what happened to them in FIFA WC 1986 when they played Argentina with whom they just had war and no diplomatic relations.Why they did not forfiet that match? Remember in their country it's football that matter not limited over cricket which they call pyjama cricket