Ambati Rayudu opts out of Vijay Hazare Trophy without informing HCA

I hope that shaw and pant are picked for ODIs,otherwise if this middle order is persisted with until wc and youngsters like shaw/pant/iyer/rahul never given an oppurtunity once the inevitable happens in world cup kohli and shastri watch out for the pain.No amount of 'aggression' and 'positive attitude' will save you.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

His s/r was abysmal in the recent quadrangular tour. He was picked because our selectors pick players based on ability to make Dhoni look good. That's it.

I know, i am not evening talking about his average performances. But how many times i hear selectors mention the ladder to get into Indian team: Domestic --> India A --> India Team. 

Then, you get someone like Rayadu, who can just get into India team straight. Whole system is just pointless. 

42 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

It's the csk fans. They hated on rayadu all these years when he played for :mi: Since he became a Mumbai reject and csk signed him, they all started loving him. Heck some of them even accused others of racism of keeping rayadu out of the team the same time they hated him all these years while playing for Mumbai :rotfl:

The csk fans on icf love polishing turds especially if they are backed by thalaiva.

we resurrected him :csk: 

6 hours ago, Laaloo said:

It's the csk fans. They hated on rayadu all these years when he played for :mi: Since he became a Mumbai reject and csk signed him, they all started loving him. Heck some of them even accused others of racism of keeping rayadu out of the team the same time they hated him all these years while playing for Mumbai :rotfl:

The csk fans on icf love polishing turds especially if they are backed by thalaiva.

Madrasis have ditched vada sambhar for Biryani  :lol:

11 hours ago, Switchblade said:

In 2004 he was termed as the next big thing he played with Dk,Rp,Raina and Uthappa in that Under 19 WC then jumped to play in Icl for not getting a chance to play for India then accepted the amnesty offer and played in Ipl in 2010.

Before that, he hit a century or two against England in England in age group cricket - probably in 2002-2003. Robin Singh was the coach at that time and had very good opinion about him. Rayudu was chased at grounds by touts wanting to represent him as talent agent. He had lot of attention thrown his way when he was very young. Then few years later he clashed with the very powerful Yadav family and quit the Hyderabad Ranji team, moving to Andhra. Then came ICL.

28 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

he is a Good batsman and he has improved his run scoring strike rate too....don't be biased dear, see his average.

CSK won the cup due to him and not shane watson's innings.

I am not a Csk hater brother but the guy is not good to play at a Sr of 60-70 to play for India to boost his average will be exposed in Australia and New Zealand later this year.