Save Sabrimala

Number

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

do you know the story behind the temple god?

Not in great detail. All i know is apprently women are banned because he is a bal-brahmachari God. Which i find is odd, since the God being brahmachari has nothing to do with women. If i can be okay with not  making my sexual conduct about women's conduct, i am sure a 'God' can be held to the same standards.....

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Unfortunately, their situation will be more similar to those of children trapped in Michael Jackson’s bedroom. 

Clueless about what’s going on but screwed either way. 

how are we atheists screwed when a bunch of 'sky friend believers' fight over who should come in or go out of this building they've built as resident of this sky-friend ?!

Look, we just want the hoopla to die down and temple to return to normal service, so we can go to it without lafraa, like any other temple and take pics and post it on our instagram. All this fighting is bad for our tourism!

:laugh:

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Shunya said:

so this is more like feminazis trying to change faith and belief of religion based on their retarded logic of freedom?  And obviously they will target hindus since they have always been punching bag for everyone...

this and Ram mandir case in next couple of weeks...things are going to get hyper in coming days...

bhai, no religion is being changed or anything. Its a very simple issue. Jiska property, uski law. The entity that owns the property sets the criteria for access. If its government controlled land, then it obviously has to follow the constitutional access to public land. If its private owned land, ask the board members to ban whomever they wish - women, fat people, half naked people, heck they can come up with whatever dress code, conduct code they wish before granting entry to their land. 

18 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Not in great detail. All i know is apprently women are banned because he is a bal-brahmachari God. Which i find is odd, since the God being brahmachari has nothing to do with women. If i can be okay with not  making my sexual conduct about women's conduct, i am sure a 'God' can be held to the same standards.....

you are not bal brahmchari

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

you are not bal brahmchari

no $hit.

but what i am or not in my sexual preference (including wanting to be a brahmachari) is irrelevant to how women around me act, no ?

So a brahmachari God is going to be offended/have trouble being a brahmachari if women of menstruating age is around him !? Sorry, i think thats pretty low standards for 'God'.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

how are we atheists screwed when a bunch of 'sky friend believers' fight over who should come in or go out of this building they've built as resident of this sky-friend ?!

Look, we just want the hoopla to die down and temple to return to normal service, so we can go to it without lafraa, like any other temple and take pics and post it on our instagram. All this fighting is bad for our tourism!

:laugh:

Because as atheists, we are not getting to a point of rational discussion. If you have all parties trying to appease the religious minority or majority, atheists have nothing to gain from this situation apart from being shot in cross fire. 

Btw I don’t believe any a Israeli planing to go to backwaters in Kerala would be affected by temple issue. 

This is one that instance you can blindly use the tern ''feminazi''...As a woman i am appalled at some women's lack of commonsense,tolerance and practicality in the middle of such mayhem..Think what you are doing,think what impact your fragile ego can cause,think how misplaced feminism can trigger entire movement to collapse...Seriously..

Disgusting behavior by the SC. Unelected people deciding to civilize us heathens. They don't understand simple the basic democratic concept: for the people, by the people, not for the unelected brown sahibs, by the unelected brown sahibs. 

Me and a few friends will for the first time take the 41 day take the vrat etc and go all the way down to Kerala to Sabrimala.  

I am also happy the chalk and cheese are being separated. Fake leaders have begun to expose themselves. 

Some unique insights. Imo, judges have huge western influence, thus many inferior complex, prejudices about our culture and thus they foolishly called it backward when it wasnt. A developed nation like Japan also has places banned for women for their religious traditions.
Japan also bans women from being empress.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Worshiping, bhakti, pujas all of this for what? I am sure there is a reason why we do this. 

Violence, controlling, manipulation, politics, ego, jealousy etc is involved in this matter. I dont know after displaying all these bad traits what are they going to gain. Why stupid humans behave as if they own the god. And why women cannot comprehend a simple logic that Ayyappa is a bramachari. Why would a woman want to worship him??

There is so much wrong in this whole episode of Sabrimala. Please convince me if temple authorities are not as much guilty in this matter as feminazies. Why public money is wasted on the matter of 2 stupid groups. 

Every single temple, book is owned by some or the other. God is there for everyone equally. Who gave permission to anyone to control. If Ayyappa was not born out of woman's womb then why would woman want to worship him. 

You know what these chuz have lot of time in their hands. Total waste of time and money. Empowerment my foot. Every enterprise is enslaving women. I hardly see them as shaktis. All I see is crazy women running after fashions, filthy glittery showbiz. Less said the better. 

1 hour ago, someone said:

Some unique insights. Imo, judges have huge western influence, thus many inferior complex, prejudices about our culture and thus they foolishly called it backward when it wasnt. A developed nation like Japan also has places banned for women for their religious traditions.

That is a nice video 

Many of the views favoring equality (including of these judges), etc., ignore the PoV, practices and traditions of the particular stream of faith, and their opinion steam from what they think is right or wrong. While assuming that if a particular God says something to someone about how he/she would like to be approached, they should be in the know-how too (as if they are the priests or religious gurus, and God will have to tell them what he tells to those who are much closer to him. To get closer to the God, one has to follow a process too) :lol:

Edited by zen

On 10/20/2018 at 2:09 PM, Moochad said:

Disgusting behavior by the SC. Unelected people deciding to civilize us heathens. They don't understand simple the basic democratic concept: for the people, by the people, not for the unelected brown sahibs, by the unelected brown sahibs. 

Me and a few friends will for the first time take the 41 day take the vrat etc and go all the way down to Kerala to Sabrimala.  

I am also happy the chalk and cheese are being separated. Fake leaders have begun to expose themselves. 

I went to this #SaveSabarimala event in NJ, There will be some small media rubble on this, a small contribution to this massive social event. 

On 10/20/2018 at 8:55 PM, riya said:

Think what you are doing,think what impact your fragile ego can cause

What impact will it have?

Not talking about the two crazies( they did most to derail the process.Not their religion,not their problem)...

Just in general . What impact does it have if a woman between 10-50 does reach the temple ?

Earthquakes, lightening thunder,will the temple cease to exist.

Let the  god punish the women who enter instead of behaving like gundaas and gundees pulling women out of cars and dragging them and threatening for wanting to worship.

Frankly I do not understand why any sane woman would want to worship such an insecure god....but to each his own.

People's right to do the ' legally ' allowed actions are far better than the illegal actions of mobs.

The women pulling other woman out of cars shows how women are the biggest enemy of other women.

God must be so happy seeing his lunatic age appropriate non menstruating bhakts act like  thugs .

Edited by beetle

25 minutes ago, beetle said:

What impact will it have?

Not talking about the two crazies( they did most to derail the process.Not their religion,not their problem)...

Just in general . What impact does it have if a woman between 10-50 does reach the temple ?

Earthquakes, lightening thunder,will the temple cease to exist.

Let the  god punish the women who enter instead of behaving like gundaas and gundees pulling women out of cars and dragging them and threatening for wanting to worship.

Frankly I do not understand why any sane woman would want to worship such an insecure god....but to each his own.

People's right to do the ' legally ' allowed actions are far better than the illegal actions of mobs.

The women pulling other woman out of cars shows how women are the biggest enemy of other women.

God must be so happy seeing his lunatic age appropriate non menstruating bhakts act like  thugs .

My last words on this topic.

The conservatives are a special type of stupid, you see. 
Their argument that he is a bal-brahmachari God, therefore women of 'birthing age' are excluded has rather shitty implications towards their God. Its basically saying that their God can be tempted by women - which basically is re-enforcing the idiotic notion that is a girl gets raped while she is out partying, its not because the guy who raped her is 100% at fault, but because she 'tempted him'. 

I am sorry, but i have been hanging around half naked (or almost naked) girls in western bars and beaches for better part of 30 years. Never raped one or even touched one that didn't already give me permission. So apparently according to the conservatives, their God is less capable than I am..... go figure !