If Sri Lanka now win their test series in Australia

CSK Fan

It will take away a lot from India's series  win but I fully back Australia to come strong against the Lankans. The Lankan bowling  is no match to India's strong bowling line-up that was the difference between the two teams during the India -Australia series.  Even in batting department,  SL have no batsmen like Pujara or Kohli in their side. This could be the series for Australia to salvage some pride. 

Edited by rageaddict

Winning a fame which requires you to do well over 2 innings is what sets apart pajama cricket.

Stranger things have happened in cricket but stranger things don’t happen much in 5 day cricket.

Lanka can compete well but Australia to win. Australia competed well against India, its not like it was one sided series. 

Australia will thrash sri Lanka on these pitches .theres a world of difference between India's batting especially the way they handled the pace trio of Australia and also the bowling which was relentless compared to the pop gun Lanka attack 

this is SL we are talking about. the same one that got whitewashed at home by Ind and Eng (admittedly 2 of the best teams around). they don't have the pace bowling resources, and their batting sans matthews is very weak too. moreover, ozzies are still butthurt from the walloping they received from us - I'm expecting them to pull their socks up and do better, i.e. defeat SL comprehensively.