How to deal with the biggest enemies of the nation - the pseudo sickulars, the terrorist sympathizers, etc?

Dil Dil India

In the aftermath of the latest attack on our brave jawans, what hurt me the most was that we had people celebrating and rejoicing the pathetic and cowardly attack. Anshul Saxena has been exposing many of these people and getting them suspended/banned, but what the hell is the government doing? Why are fake news peddlers and terrorist sympathizers not reigned in? When we have so many of these people in the country, how are we going to fight against the outsiders?

Edited by Dil Dil India

central government should give military  the power to act using all methods  ... it is said that even following the ways of 'adharma' for the success of 'dharma' is 'dharma  in itself' . Isn't it??? After all our great epics & religious texts guides us that way which is only sensible. Follow that way. Ask the military to be sooo ruthless  towards these anit national elements.  Secret kidnapping ,  ending the life with a bit of 'chloroform & cyanide capsule ' & 'not showing even  the dead body to the public' will bring in a lot of changes. Other wise rest assured that these anti national elements will keep on  exploiting the emotions of illeterate youth and elderly alike for their own selfish motives.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

civil liberty cannot be challenged, India cannot be a police state. After this it would be something like no one should talk any language other than Hindi, everyone should wear dhotis and have a teeka in the forehead, Everyone should drink one glass gow mutr in the morning etc.  What will you do then?

I agree on not becoming a police state but there should be internal propaganda to shun these people. We should think on the lines of how the Americans dealt with American Communists in the 50s.

1 hour ago, zen said:

A long time ago someone wise (was it Socrates?) said that for democracy to work, people need to have quality education (otherwise it turns into a chaos?) 

Tbf most pseudo seculars tend to be very well eduacted.  Their worldview comes from living in a metropolitan echo chamber without much exposure to the evils of the real world.

Just now, Captain said:

Tbf most pseudo seculars tend to be very well eduacted.  Their worldview comes from living in a metropolitan echo chamber without much exposure to the evils of the real world.

Education would have more facets to it (not just what you get from books) 

1 minute ago, zen said:

Education would have more facets to it (not just what you get from books) 

True.

But, what % of people do you think put their time and effort to learn stuff outside of what the Educational system and the MSM teaches you? Being generous, i'd say maybe 10%.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

I agree on not becoming a police state but there should be internal propaganda to shun these people. We should think on the lines of how the Americans dealt with American Communists in the 50s.

There should be clever and logical rebuttal from true rightwing. Ben shapiro comes to mind. 

Counter them. Why is it so hard to call out the extreme left losers ? 

Put the facts before them & more importantly the public at large. Whether it is economic growth or violence, there is truckloads of evidence available regarding the footprints of their ideology. This needs to be brought into every sphere, from textbooks to television debates to man ki baat to entertainment. 

For those indulging in anti-national activities, the justice system needs to work to bring them to law. It's up to the center party (referred to as right wing in India's commie driven atmosphere) to fix such an essential pillar of the republic.

10 minutes ago, Captain said:

True.

But, what % of people do you think put their time and effort to learn stuff outside of what the Educational system and the MSM teaches you? Being generous, i'd say maybe 10%.

I studied in India, Canada and France and feel that education is more rounded here .... Even kids get well rounded eduvlcation .... And in the part of Ind I come from, many folks have their own companies (families have been in biz for generations) and hire Master degree students to do meanial tasks so when pursuing education there, I never placed high emphasis on “getting bookisk” educated apart from getting a degree to make the parents feel good and moving on .... I went to one of the best boarding schools which was a good experience though .... Post high school, most of the time was spent (or wasted) on cricket, movies, driving cars fast and other such activities :lol:

Edited by zen

4 minutes ago, zen said:

I studied in India, Canada and France and feel that education is more rounded here .... Even kids get well rounded eduvlcation .... And in the part of Ind I come from, many folks have their own companies (families have been in biz for generations) and hire Master degree students to do meanial tasks so when pursuing education there, I never placed high emphasis on “getting bookisk” educated apart from getting a degree to make the parents feel good and moving on .... I went to one of the best boarding schools which was a good experience though .... Post high school, most of the time was spent (or wasted) on cricket, movies, driving cars fast and other such activities :lol:

You sound like myself. Wouldn't you say that you are a minority in the way you see what being eduacted means?

In my class in Engineering from a highly reputable institute, i was absolutely shocked on seeing how most of my classmates were interested in getting a certain % of marks while completely ignoring the technical knowledge which would serve them better in the long run. I could count on one-hand the number of people in my class who were technically sound.

Most people are sheeple. Expecting them to do their own research and make informed decisons is downright impossible.

23 minutes ago, Captain said:

You sound like myself. Wouldn't you say that you are a minority in the way you see what being eduacted means?

In my class in Engineering from a highly reputable institute, i was absolutely shocked on seeing how most of my classmates were interested in getting a certain % of marks while completely ignoring the technical knowledge which would serve them better in the long run. I could count on one-hand the number of people in my class who were technically sound.

Most people are sheeple. Expecting them to do their own research and make informed decisons is downright impossible.

I guess, we have to change how folks in Ind are getting educated for a more better future .... rather than just focusing on meaningless paper degrees, emphasis should be on imparting a solid foundational well rounded education 

Education involves learning about not making our streets and water rescorces garbage, not burdening the planet with extremely high population (4x US population in 1/3 US area for e.g. why would any “educated” society put itself in such a position), having areas devoted to animals, who would have rights, and forests, good medical facilities for all (including animals), and so on 

If the basics are strong (and ppl intelligent enough as a group), we can be united on many issues as well as open to discussion on future of Ind (can we have a system where states, if they want,  get more autonomy for e.g and share only a selected items with the rest of Ind (military, certain resources, foreign policy, etc for e.g.)

PS the BJP vs Cong, Hindu vs Muslim, Economic development promises with unidimensional focus on just the $ part (when you do not necessarily need just $ to live a quality life. This is also where right edu is necessary), etc are not the topics we should still be fighting for in 2019

Edited by zen