When will India declare Pakistan a terrorist state?

Trichromatic

Sorry for being a bit harsh on Ind but it has usually been all talk no action .... LOC is not even an international border, so can evaluate waging a small scale war on that front too. Most of the separatists live in the Kashmir Valley, which is about 16% of J&K  and accounts for 54% of its population. Let it face the consequences too 

most politicians in india are risk-averse to pakistan and kashmir. they have no policy towards solving this problem. even with the pulwama attack, government wouldn't be making any noise if it didn't happen so close to an election. the political class have decided it is better to let army handle kashmir and make sure the violence stays quarantined there and not affect rest of india. problem with this strategy is it doesn't take into account pakistan and its natural obsession kashmir. pakistan will keep pumping as much manpower and resources into seeing kashmir become an independent state because they still can't get over 1971.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Because we have intellectuals and policy makers who think on the lines of "a stable Pakistan is good for India". And people asking, " Do you want Kashmir to be another Filisteen?

They are a minority. Leader has to do what is good for the country, not what dimwit jholawalas and failed journos say. If that is the case might as well open the borders and allow Chinese and their slaves to walk all over us.

What more does it take to reevaluate our equation with Pakistan? If not now, when?

I can assure you that if Modi takes bold diplomatic steps against Pak, entire country will rally behind him. All the dissenting voices will be drowned by patriotic fervour of majority Indians. Right now I see anger and hurt around me, because of govt inaction and lethargy. 

Edited by Gollum