velu

Warning to all mindian fans !!!

You don't have loyal fans. Bambis fanbase full of bandwagoners just like Pakistani. You guys also cheat like Pakistani, have chuckers like Pakistani in Suryakumar Yadav

Remember you have ball tamperer Sachin as your mentor. That says it all

Is this a parody account? One time you’re posting with a 3 and now a 6?

He was dumped by ICF mods just like how CSK dumped on Sachin when he was captain of bambis.

Remember when :mi: dumped on your shitty ass team in all those IPL finals. Even when your cheaters were banned( not really.  that was a slap on the wrist), we beat your adapted team :rotfl: while your ass was drowning in the Kaveri river

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol @ destroy. That’s why your ass was banned. I was removed from mod as well everyone apart from beetle. It’s obvious you don’t have the capability to understand that.

:phehe: Even Gandhi jee went to jail. At the end of the day I took you down from your post.. So sit down little boy :phehe: enough with the excuses! Thought clown would get away abusing the power. About time!!!!

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Not irony. It’s ironic you dumbass. Let me demonstrate for you. Ironic coming from a loser like you who was kicked out by every fan base in IPL.

That doesn't even make any sense. So some random fanbase can kick you out ? :hysterical::hysterical: wtf   "DUMBASS"

No wonder you got thrown out from mod post :hysterical:

37 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: Even Gandhi jee went to jail. At the end of the day I took you down from your post.. So sit down little boy :phehe: enough with the excuses! Thought clown would get away abusing the power. About time!!!!

lol you’re still the same old retard. Don’t worry everyone here knows your Schlick. So enjoy while you can.

33 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

That doesn't even make any sense. So some random fanbase can kick you out ? :hysterical::hysterical: wtf   "DUMBASS"

No wonder you got thrown out from mod post :hysterical:

Wow that didn’t make any sense? I thought speaking in your broken ass english would be easier but i guess not. You’re more dumber than you pretend to be.

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

lol you’re still the same old retard. Don’t worry everyone here knows your Schlick. So enjoy while you can.

That's called Schtick or Shtick. So much for correcting others english. Don't act like you're some american desi just because you live in Jersey. I have been there before and I know you probably work 20 hours per day in a gas station :phehe:

39 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

shtick :hysterical::hysterical:

36 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Wow that didn’t make any sense? I thought speaking in your broken ass english would be easier but i guess not. You’re more dumber than you pretend to be.

:hysterical::hysterical: No it doesn't you freaking Dumbass american wannabe... Are you that ashamed to be an Indian ? people like you are worse than cancer 

Edited by Rasgulla

26 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

That's called Schtick or Shtick. So much for correcting others english. Don't act like you're some american desi just because you live in Jersey. I have been there before and I know you probably work 20 hours per day in a gas station :phehe:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are being too nice. I ll say more like this!

homeless-sign-need-money-weed-footage-04

8 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I actually own a gas station in jersey. Thanks for the compliment. Do you even have a car that you can fill up for gas lol

8 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

shtick :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: No it doesn't you freaking Dumbass american wannabe... Are you that ashamed to be an Indian ? people like you are worse than cancer 

Lol one spelling mistake is minuscule compared to the brain fart spelling mistakes you do in every post. I’m 101% desi. Not ashamed to be one like you loser.

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol one spelling mistake is minuscule compared to the brain fart spelling mistakes you do in every post. I’m 101% desi. Not ashamed to be one like you loser.

:giggle: Well dumbass... it's you acting like a grammar Nazi so karma served ya right. Sit down and take the L:phehe: 

8 hours ago, raki05 said:

I am afraid Velu would have identified you if it was dark. Meet him next time in the day light with some cherry blossom on to shine. kohli's cook 

:rotfl: Another dumbass. What's you obsession with colour of the skin anyway. Just shows how backward you are... :giggle:

20 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

Did @velu make yet another account. And what's with the school kids ganging up on @Laaloo, how many times does he need to pwn you? It's almost like a sadomasochism fetish with you guys

I will standup for my CSK brethren here. They always end up owning any one. I am going to follow their strategy here.

abba dabba Sachin jabba fakepans csk gabba Dhoni durka durka yello jrsy  skkkk bllz  :hysterical: midget krnanidhi sxy Babba jabba mumbi chts :hysterical:

Now you got owned :weights:

dont forget the dot btw

What happened to @rasgulla and @guest posts? About 10 of them....

5 hours ago, CSK Fan said:

Did @velu make yet another account. And what's with the school kids ganging up on @Laaloo, how many times does he need to pwn you? It's almost like a sadomasochism fetish with you guys

Mein akela hi kaafi hoon :cool:

Edited by Laaloo

2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

I will standup for my CSK brethren here. They always end up owning any one. I am going to follow their strategy here.

abba dabba Sachin jabba fakepans csk gabba Dhoni durka durka yello jrsy  skkkk bllz  :hysterical: midget krnanidhi sxy Babba jabba mumbi chts :hysterical:

Now you got owned :weights:

dont forget the dot btw

@Global.Baba am a fan of your posts so tumse no panga. Will pray that you will see the light and abandon this evil team

4 hours ago, raki05 said:

Bloody look at who posted black dude photos. Anyway kala hona is same as Gora hona. But kala kawa hona is very bad.:hahaha:

:giggle: I posted a pic of a dude begging. Didn't concentrate on the colour of the skin but you took it to next level. 

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Classic video @velu :phehe:, awesome gif material for future references :thumb:

Are you serious now?

That was a classic video?? :confused:   

On the Mariyam ICF posters index your stock just fell by 300 points. Don't worry, you are still the most expensive stock, but you can'y continue to hold that space if you drop at this rate.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Are you serious now?

That was a classic video?? :confused:   

On the Mariyam ICF posters index your stock just fell by 300 points. Don't worry, you are still the most expensive stock, but you can'y continue to hold that space if you drop at this rate.

Vanity much :phehe:

19 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I actually own a gas station in jersey. Thanks for the compliment. Do you even have a car that you can fill up for gas lol

Who said you own a gas station. I said you work there :lol:. By the way how is your BP. Take your tablets IPL is starting :flame:

Guest, sign in to access all features.