Warning to all mindian fans !!!

velu

10 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

The annachi character is the guy outside the public sauchalays collecting chump change?

What point are you trying to make? :confused:

we screw mi when you visit chennai ..

we screw mi when we visit mumbai .. 

You don't have loyal fans. Bambis fanbase full of bandwagoners just like Pakistani. You guys also cheat like Pakistani, have chuckers like Pakistani in Suryakumar Yadav

Remember you have ball tamperer Sachin as your mentor. That says it all

Is this a parody account? One time you’re posting with a 3 and now a 6?

He was dumped by ICF mods just like how CSK dumped on Sachin when he was captain of bambis.

Remember when :mi: dumped on your shitty ass team in all those IPL finals. Even when your cheaters were banned( not really.  that was a slap on the wrist), we beat your adapted team :rotfl: while your ass was drowning in the Kaveri river

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol @ destroy. That’s why your ass was banned. I was removed from mod as well everyone apart from beetle. It’s obvious you don’t have the capability to understand that.

:phehe: Even Gandhi jee went to jail. At the end of the day I took you down from your post.. So sit down little boy :phehe: enough with the excuses! Thought clown would get away abusing the power. About time!!!!

4 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Not irony. It’s ironic you dumbass. Let me demonstrate for you. Ironic coming from a loser like you who was kicked out by every fan base in IPL.

That doesn't even make any sense. So some random fanbase can kick you out ? :hysterical::hysterical: wtf   "DUMBASS"

No wonder you got thrown out from mod post :hysterical:

37 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:phehe: Even Gandhi jee went to jail. At the end of the day I took you down from your post.. So sit down little boy :phehe: enough with the excuses! Thought clown would get away abusing the power. About time!!!!

lol you’re still the same old retard. Don’t worry everyone here knows your Schlick. So enjoy while you can.

33 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

That doesn't even make any sense. So some random fanbase can kick you out ? :hysterical::hysterical: wtf   "DUMBASS"

No wonder you got thrown out from mod post :hysterical:

Wow that didn’t make any sense? I thought speaking in your broken ass english would be easier but i guess not. You’re more dumber than you pretend to be.

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

lol you’re still the same old retard. Don’t worry everyone here knows your Schlick. So enjoy while you can.

That's called Schtick or Shtick. So much for correcting others english. Don't act like you're some american desi just because you live in Jersey. I have been there before and I know you probably work 20 hours per day in a gas station :phehe: