So how long is the rope for Saha?

Austin 3:!6

They don't. I don't give a shyte about players unlike you as long as India wins. Read my signature. All i care about is India winning. If someone tells me India will win the next WC as long as they play Vinay Kumar, Dinda and Saha, and need to drop Kohli, I would willingly do so. I respect players who helped India win trophies on global stage - nothing less nothing more. That's why I rate Gambhir very highly coz he top scored in 2 ICC finals. That's why i rate Dhoni highly coz under him as captain India won most of their WC trophies.

I'm not angry or hurt or anything else you might imagine. i'm genuinely confused and concerned about this obsession of yours. I'm pretty happy with the great fightback India has shown this Test and once India wins the Test and the series tomorrow - cross my fingers & toes :pray: - I would be over the moon. But I suspect you will still be going on about Dhoni :giggle:

I am just trying to expose some of your and fellow posters double standards.As I said just show me a post of yours criticizing Dhoni like u did with Saha.Thats called obsession or hero worship.Anyway each to his own.

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Cant believe from MS Dhoni's class we have gone to this :facepalm:

In modern day cricket, mere keeping skills is not enough...his batting skills are as much important. Why not try Parthiv or DK in tests?

what if they drop someone and they score a 100? both DK and Pappu are average-to-poor keepers. If we select keepers for their batting, we may as well select Kamran Akmal.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Cant believe from MS Dhoni's class we have gone to this :facepalm:

In modern day cricket, mere keeping skills is not enough...his batting skills are as much important. Why not try Parthiv or DK in tests?

oh god all hell gonna break loose soon :hehe:

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dont care...its a fact. MSD is by far the best WK bat we have ever produced, even in test cricket.

And now we resort to this walking stick :facepalm:

He can walk all over the wicket as long as he makes an effort to go for catches between keeper and first slip...not like MSD was some

bradman overseas...hell Saha has more overseas 100s than MSD...even T20 100 if that is your thing 

Edited by maniac

Too early to worry about Saha. I will worry if he averages 10–15 runs at the end of this series after having batted at least 6 tiems. Also between now and England series, we won’t have any Ranji games so we can’t draft another keeper to replace him fully rigt away. Saha will continue and Pant can be taken as back up to England instead of Parthiv.