AAP leader accused in IB staffer Ankit Sharma’s death

Gollum

I'll share something with you ,guy's my industrial premise is near Loni, Tronica City, never have I ever felt such numbness and fear, to State something, and it made me realize, When we go from Loni towards more western side we have baghpat, meerut, shamli, kairana, mujjafnagar, saharanpur when we go eastern side, we have Jawahar Nagar, shiv Vihar,karawal Nagar, mustafabad, Jafrabad, shahadara, seelampur, maujpur, brahmapuri, usmanpur, khajuri, matlab it feel's ki u are surrounded, yesterday one of my worker told me that ,our area had a power cut for 6-7 hrs, late night as there is some tension because of the ongoing issue,some horrifying details come out ,lot of mayhem caused in shiv Vihar as I had chat with few locals, in khajuri an electronic showroom was looted and destroyed, Jewelry shop looted, couple of days ago when it got really tense in our area, I  went home early, and told one of my friend to go early as well, He took it casually and went late  ,the borders were sealed and to cover a distance, which usually is 16 km to his home, he had to go all the way back to sonipat and then come to Delhi covering a distance of 86km,for past 3 days every one felt uneasiness, Fear, a lot of people I talked to are feeling upset ,angry ,even the hardcore seculars  are angry, can't believe this is happening in Delhi, being a Delhi boy it saddens me, Videos of  People pointing guns, weapons being found,murder of  Ankit, dilawar,it paints a very gruesome picture, that no matter how much one play secularism, the other community won't Hesitate, one bit,Hope the peace is prevailed, but this also shows one thing, we are woefully ill prepared the monster we witnessed and if we don't prepare ourselves and our future generations, then we  have no one to blame but ourselves. 

1 hour ago, rageaddict said:

He admits to being on top of the building with a Danda in his hand and surrounded by his  masked supporters. 

Yeh Mullah bachna nahi chahiye. 

Crates of stones,  Petrol Bombs and Acid found in the building  belonging to him. 

this stupid lady reporter has spoiled every bit of evidence in that bloody building. She has been touching and showing everything to the camera. What pathetic state the country is in.  How will there be justice after this. 

Having watched sudhir Chaudhary’s interview of people living in ankit Sharma’s locality, they genuinely feel scared right now. One of the guys even said that ankit and the other boys with him used themselves as bait to distract the mob from the womenfolk. All of this was pre-planned. They couldn’t assemble so many stones, petrol bombs, swords and knives in such a short span of time. Total intelligence failure by police. Delhi police commissioner should resign and if something like this happens again, even Amit Shah should be asked some tough questions. Yogi handled the same situation much better in UP.

13 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Having watched sudhir Chaudhary’s interview of people living in ankit Sharma’s locality, they genuinely feel scared right now. One of the guys even said that ankit and the other boys with him used themselves as bait to distract the mob from the womenfolk. All of this was pre-planned. They couldn’t assemble so many stones, petrol bombs, swords and knives in such a short span of time. Total intelligence failure by police. Delhi police commissioner should resign and if something like this happens again, even Amit Shah should be asked some tough questions. Yogi handled the same situation much better in UP.

All these Muslims in the neighborhood are surviving on small businesses, like cycle shops, tailors. Sweet meat stalls, furniture stores, shoe shops. Hindus should start boycotting these businesses enmasse and avoid any social contact. Hit em economically and hurt them.

6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I'll share something with you ,guy's my industrial premise is near Loni, Tronica City, never have I ever felt such numbness and fear, to State something, and it made me realize, When we go from Loni towards more western side we have baghpat, meerut, shamli, kairana, mujjafnagar, saharanpur when we go eastern side, we have Jawahar Nagar, shiv Vihar,karawal Nagar, mustafabad, Jafrabad, shahadara, seelampur, maujpur, brahmapuri, usmanpur, khajuri, matlab it feel's ki u are surrounded, yesterday one of my worker told me that ,our area had a power cut for 6-7 hrs, late night as there is some tension because of the ongoing issue,some horrifying details come out ,lot of mayhem caused in shiv Vihar as I had chat with few locals, in khajuri an electronic showroom was looted and destroyed, Jewelry shop looted, couple of days ago when it got really tense in our area, I  went home early, and told one of my friend to go early as well, He took it casually and went late  ,the borders were sealed and to cover a distance, which usually is 16 km to his home, he had to go all the way back to sonipat and then come to Delhi covering a distance of 86km,for past 3 days every one felt uneasiness, Fear, a lot of people I talked to are feeling upset ,angry ,even the hardcore seculars  are angry, can't believe this is happening in Delhi, being a Delhi boy it saddens me, Videos of  People pointing guns, weapons being found,murder of  Ankit, dilawar,it paints a very gruesome picture, that no matter how much one play secularism, the other community won't Hesitate, one bit,Hope the peace is prevailed, but this also shows one thing, we are woefully ill prepared the monster we witnessed and if we don't prepare ourselves and our future generations, then we  have no one to blame but ourselves. 

There has been so much large scale illegal settlement in this North East Delhi area in last 5 years.

Earlier only a few pockets were this bad, now everything from Shahdara to Pusta Rd looks like full of slums.

And dont know why people never speak against illegal settlements. Politicians want votes but at least people should speak up against such illegal settlements. They are big security threat.

6 minutes ago, Number said:

There has been so much large scale illegal settlement in this North East Delhi area in last 5 years.

Earlier only a few pockets were this bad, now everything from Shahdara to Pusta Rd looks like full of slums.

And dont know why people never speak against illegal settlements. Politicians want votes but at least people should speak up against such illegal settlements. They are big security threat.

Libtards especially Indian libtards are the biggest brain dead species on the planet.

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

They first freeload off of kejriwals policies and now turn against him lol lol

Isn't that the case everywhere? First they freeload and then turn against their patrons. Look at Western Europe for instance with the refugee crisis. In UK where they collect govt benefits at day time and do knife attacks, acid attacks, grooming gangs dhandha after sunset. Whole kafir world has gone stupid, and a big price will have to be paid, our future generations will hold us responsible. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Isn't that the case everywhere? First they freeload and then turn against their patrons. Look at Western Europe for instance with the refugee crisis. Or UK where they collect govt benefits at day time and do knife attacks, acid attacks, grooming gangs dhandha after sunset. Whole kafir world has gone stupid, and a big price will have to be paid, our future generations will hold us responsible. 

Germany are sick and tired of these freeloading Muslim immigrants as well who offer nothing of value to them

i have one question.

There is a rioting mob lead by Tahir , they aim to cause mayhem - Why did they confine themselves to one terrace. Meaning they were defending their base from attack, who was attacking and why ?

What happened prior that lead to the mob outside to attack the building. What did the attackers what. 

Who killed Ankit and his friends and why.  

Wish Delhi police investigate this thoroughly, I Wish India unity.  

For me it appears there were warring factions. The M faction killed ankit,and local boys got cornered into Tahirs residence who was no longer in control and the H faction wanted to liberate those they thought were inside.  The Images i have seen so far are siege videos, basically tower defence, without any siege towers just projectiles. 

Edited by Vilander

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

For me it appears there were warring factions. The M faction killed ankit,and local boys got cornered into Tahirs residence who was no longer in control and the H faction wanted to liberate those they thought were inside.  The Images i have seen so far are siege videos, basically tower defence, without any siege towers just projectiles. 

That's what I think as well. They abducted 4 Hindus (incl Ankit) and took them to the house where they were brutally murdered and dumped in nearby drain. As per some sources the 4 guys willingly offered themselves as bait cos the mob was after H women in that area. Or maybe they got to know about presence of IB staffer Ankit and to get info/intel abducted him, his friends might have been caught up, collateral. Then when Hindus mobilized we see videos of them on their terrace defending using petrol bombs and stones...tower defence. Tahir had a hand in arranging the weapons I guess (maybe even in Ankit's abduction as the family members allege) but lost control, frenzied mobs can't be controlled anyway. Need proper investigation, media chewts tampering with evidence won't help.