Harbhajan Singh Says He Doesn't Get Same 'Privileges' As MS Dhoni In Selection Matters

14 minutes ago, StriKe said:

From this what i get is..

1.Dhoni and Kohli should be dropped.

2.Make Rohit captain coz won IPL Twice. Shouldn't we make Rohit captain of T20I team instead of ODI? -> This everyone will agree.

3.Dhoni avg 32 outside India but comparing stats of Saha inside India. :blink: 

You have taken stats to prove Dhoni is useless, Other poster in this thread have provided stats to prove Bhajji is useless compared to all spinners played in IPL but you want Bhajji to be picked.

:hatsoff: 

Buddy first two arent my logic, it just seems to be going around.

I actually used Dhoni's stats to showcase kind of expectations people have from Dhoni. Test are supposed to be his weakness, outside India should be worst, i took the 4 places in test where he is perceived to have performed absolute rubbish yet his stats as a batsman are comparable to current keepers batting stats at home. Ofcourse this is the last stretch for dhoni but he isnt as poor as people make him out to be and the absolute ridiculous expectations from him. 

55 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I actually used Dhoni's stats to showcase kind of expectations people have from Dhoni. Test are supposed to be his weakness, outside India should be worst, i took the 4 places in test where he is perceived to have performed absolute rubbish yet his stats as a batsman are comparable to current keepers batting stats at home. Ofcourse this is the last stretch for dhoni but he isnt as poor as people make him out to be and the absolute ridiculous expectations from him. 

You are using a veteran plyaer's peak stats with those of newcomers? Absolutely ridiculous

2 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Thanks for clearing it up :two_thumbs_up:

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

As much as I find Harbhajan's rant ridiculous, this is poor journalism... Embedded journalism..

The NDTV guy asks Bhajji what he wants to hear, and Bhajji just repeats what the journalist says, and that becomes news...

More angry at the journalist than the player :wall:

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

Dhoni should be nowhere near our Loi sides, he is done and finished, selector should have gone for young blood instead of this 35 year old grey beard, i am genuinely afraid he may cost us this CT.

too many likes for you from THAT guy :p:

13 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Don't worry Bhajji! 

With has-beens such as Yuvraj and Karthik making a comeback under MSK Prasad's selection committee, it seems like your chance is just around the corner as well! 

Just hang in there buddy! :giggle: 

Yuvraj I agree but Karthick is performing. He will outperform many batsman in England if given the opportunity.