Bhuvi not playing tomorrow :(

Bhuvi has to play. if it's a rain curtailed match with reduced overs, we need Bhuvi to bowl like he does in T20s. Plus the conditions are supposed to be overcast and Bhuvi is a demon in such conditions.

Other worry i have is that Umesh and Shami lose it when batsmen go after them or get hit for a couple of boundaries, especially Umesh and hence his high RR. In a rain shortened match this is more than likely to happen and I would be happy to have someone like Bhuvi to partner Bumrah when the going gets tough. IMO our team should be...

Rohit

Dhawan

Kohli

Karthik/Yuvraj (preferably Karthik)

Dhoni

Jadhav

Pandya

Jadeja

Bhuvi

Shami/Umesh

Bumrah

Given it's going to be overcast/cloudy and Pakistan struggle more against pace instead of spin (especially off spin), I would bench Ashwin and go with one more pacer. If you need to bowl spin, you have Jadeja and Kedar should be able to give you a few overs of off spin as well the way he did against England.

Not buying this. Bhuvi, Bumrah, Pandya, Ash, Jaddu is the most likely lineup. Umesh may come in for Ash.

Bhuvi should be a certified pick for his death bowling and can also get some movement with the new ball and can also bowl economically on a batting track. He has also done well in CT and test series in England and most recently in IPL. Cant see him being left out for Shami or Umesh.

Edited by kubrickian

I agree with Gavaskar on both Rahane and the three pace bowlers.

What is troubling is they may not play karthick. I have no idea in which universe yuvraj is better than Karthick.

They need to find room for Bhuvi.

Edited by Khota
5 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

She is pak reporter in UK. I believe this because i have never seen her post something untrue. 

And kohli has history of being unfair with bhuvi . 

You should be ashamed, hater , ur blind love for Dhoni and jealousy for a ground breaking Kohli compared to a looser like Dhoni,jealousy I guess, u can't be a fan of Indian cricket

19 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

:rofl::rofl:

And why should I listen to a blind moron like you?

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Moron is a person who hangs on to the past n a looser n a captain who ridiculed bowlers who have turned out brilliant under Virat, Who said this , we want fast bowlers or bowlers regards to Umesh, lick your wounds, you looser like ur crush Dhoni.