Site Feedback

Gambit

On 3/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, motomaverick said:

How do we embed a tweet within a post? Youtube link automatically gets converted to the video, the Twitter link doesn't.

problem with format copy ..

paste the twitter link on any text editor ( or in the chrome address bar ) , then copy it again from the text editor

it works 110% 

5 minutes ago, velu said:

@jalebi_bhai  @Trichromatic  @beetle  .. solve this trollvote problem 

@Nikola bhai is accusing me that its me and he is blackmailing me that if it doesnt stop , he will create 10 bots and trollvote me :fear1:

he already did it once to me and i have to personally upvote 10 of his posts to cool him down :p:  

Chill @velu bro :popcorn: it was just general discussion. :p:

7 minutes ago, zen said:

cannot upload images .... usually, I do some numbers on excel and copy the table here. now it does not allow that 

Not sure how you upload. Any error message? 

Maybe your attachment quota is full. If so go to 'My Attachments' (top right, click your username, drop-down menu) and check whether the quota is full. If so delete some of your old images and make space. 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Not sure how you upload. Any error message? 

Maybe your attachment quota is full. If so go to 'My Attachments' (top right, click your username, drop-down menu) and check whether the quota is full. If so delete some of your old images and make space. 

My data quota: "You have used 2 MB of your 2 MB attachment limit.". I guess that could be the problem. 

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Did you delete the unwanted pics? Are you able to upload now?

To avoid this problem you can use sites like https://imgur.com

I will do it once I get the opportunity (multitasking currently with some imp work) .... Agree with imgur .... this is mainly for excel tables as I do not want to snip and upload all the time for something which can be just pasted quickly here :lol:

With the wc not too long away, I would suggest that only India matches to be stickied in the cricket section. Other matches need not be sticiked and be in the general area

After the wc is over, we could have a thread for a neutral series but not on a match basis. We can have a thread for every India match after the WC and leave other neutral matches to be covered in series threads, It would be better if Eng v Pak ODI and T20 series to be covered in one single thread rather than have one for every match. Reduces clutter. Its just an idea. I leave it up to the site admins and mods

@Cricketics @beetle

Edited by Real McCoy

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

@Cricketics  @beetle  I posted an article, but it says pending approval. Can you take care of it?  @Moderator

Done, thanks for the article. It is well written. We need to find ways to engage more people to these articles as not many people go to the front page of the website and instead directly come to the forum page where the threads are.

May be we need to link the article from home page to a thread in cricket talk so users can visit there, as people tend to reply more in threads that on the article page. 

45 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Done, thanks for the article. It is well written.

Thanks. :)

We need to find ways to engage more people to these articles as not many people go to the front page of the website and instead directly come to the forum page where the threads are.

May be we need to link the article from home page to a thread in cricket talk so users can visit there, as people tend to reply more in threads that on the article page. 

Agree.

On 6/21/2019 at 9:43 PM, Cricketics said:

Done, thanks for the article. It is well written. We need to find ways to engage more people to these articles as not many people go to the front page of the website and instead directly come to the forum page where the threads are.

Agree....I rarely go to the home page .

The article should be posted in the cricket forum too for discussion .