Site Feedback

Gambit

33 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Can't see the posts on match thread :mad:

Usually we aren't much active checking each and every issue, but will try to ensure quick resolution at least during cricket season.

Seems that embedding feature may have caused the issue. Disabled it and another thread has been created. Will keep an eye on any issue which pops up.

Measures are needed to control bitter trolls on spree .... How do we stop notifications from trolls such as @Nikola

Just saw his page for recent activity and this  "attention seeker" went following around trolling voting my posts.  Note that I have blocked him:

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 5 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: Long road ahead for Bumrah 12 hours ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 12 hours ago
  4.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 12 hours ago
Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

Measures are needed to control bitter trolls on spree .... How do we stop notifications from trolls such as @Nikola

Just saw his page for recent activity and this  "attention seeker" went following around trolling voting my posts.  Note that I have blocked him:

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 5 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: Long road ahead for Bumrah 12 hours ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 12 hours ago
  4.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: DD vs KXIP: 2nd match Dubai, IPL 2020 12 hours ago

Same thing happened with another marxist troll named @EnterTheVoid He trollvoted an entire thread that I created on Vedic astrology and other threads where I was active in one go. about 100 posts or so he trollvoted. Such a meaningless and miserable life these people must be leading it seems

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Same thing happened with another marxist troll named @EnterTheVoid He trollvoted an entire thread that I created on Vedic astrology and other threads where I was active in one go. about 100 posts or so he trollvoted. Such a meaningless and miserable life these people must be leading it seems

Some of these guys are sore losers (unfortunately, all sorts of people can end up on a forum). Only way to make them understand is to get the hands dirty and play at their low level.

I have been posting on forums (not just cricket) since a long time and can identify immature guys not worth the time to engage with.

I have also “politely” told this particular guy to not engage with me so he has resorted to these childish act to seek attention. Have blocked him for good. 

Edited by zen

The "blocked" stalker  @Nikola is back on to beg for lame attention (the randomness below further highlights his pathetic behavior on ICF):

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 13 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 13 minutes ago

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 20 minutes ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 20 minutes ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 21 minutes ago
Edited by zen

14 hours ago, zen said:

Mods I have a similar stalker in @laaloo or baloo who reacts to my every post like the dog he is with a troll vote

I really don't care about troll votes but how to block notification. I say Warner and Sharma got runouts and within moments laaloo reacts with troll

@rasgulla @real mccoy