Pakistan will not play in India, move Asia cup out of India - Ministry of Home Affairs

Austin 3:!6

On 11/24/2017 at 1:37 AM, wanted_desi said:

I don't want to see any more series in Bangladesh or SriLanka. Move Asia Cup Out of Asia. 

What will happen in World Cup 2023? I know its too far ahead, but relations have been going downhill since a decade now and i see no improvements in future atleast for couple of decades

Just like world t20 last year, the BCCI might host their matches at Mohali and Kolkata. Pakistanis feel comfortable at Mohali and last year Mamta was too keen to lap up the opportunity to host India-Pak match at Eden Gardens. In 2011 wc, Pakistan played all their group matches at Colombo, Pallekele and Hambantota before going to different venues for the knock outs.

Pakistan advancing to the semis or finals gets a tricky situation for the BCCI, as it might be hosted at Mumbai. If Pakistan could've won the Mohali semifinal , I'm sure BCCI would've got some jitters conducting the final involving Pakistan at Wankhede. 

On 23/11/2017 at 7:41 PM, cric_fan said:

But what does this have to do with playing cricket??!!

Simply put, BCCI/Indian fans are being wimps. Just play cricket ffs.

It would be a bit like your neighbour sneaking into your home and vandalizing your property and then demanding to know why he's not invited over to play a game of cards. 

You can't avoid the neighbour at neutral venues.  So be it.  But we sure as hell can make a decision when it comes to our home.

So assuming that you're actually interested in an answer,  it's no longer that easy.

I understand minor irritants not getting in the way of cricketing ties.  But when it's full on violence,  and setting free the perpetrator of violence, the equation changes.

On 11/23/2017 at 6:58 AM, Shaz1 said:

Good atleast our boys will be safe. Also don’t wanna destroy India at home. It would cause a huge backlash.

Your boys would be safe. As a nation at a minimum should you not feel a bit ashamed that Hafiz is running free. That SOB needs to be in a jail.

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

I can post many links & videos of barbaric Indians carrying out acts of brutality & opression. I’ll save you the embarassment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please dont. If you are trying to compare advanced Indian Civilization and democratic society with tribal and barbaric Pakistan implies that you are devoid of reality. The day you claim that human rights are the same in these countries is the day you have lost touch with reality. India may have problems but India is no Pakistan.