Those who wanted Vijay/rahul over Dhawan - Time to eat a crow

Khota

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Some people have no clue about sports. They have not done anything at high level. They dont know how things get executed at highest level. If I have to point at one person who was the worst so far it has been Vijay. Dont look at cricket stats as they are done incorrectly. Scratch the surface and see what it reveals.

Dhawan > Vijay and Rahul.

Time permitting I will post recipes for making crow. I am rushed right now.

Some people have no clue about sports.

Agree.

Dhawan > Vijay and Rahul

Some people have no clue about sports.

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

This aint an easy pitch to bat for openers, dhawan wud have been worst. 

No matter currently vijay n rahul are ur better option and they have to backed, whereas dhawan shud be kept back in delhi

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

This series was very tough for openers. Top class bowling attack in helpful conditions.  

This is all you got. Pathetic.

These series has exposed all three openers. All of thee have been like Fish out of water. England think tank would be looking at this struggle by our 3 openers. They will certainly look to exploit the fact that our 3 openers cannot bat in certain conditions. If they roll out patas then the same Dhawans, Vijays and Rahuls will score tons like they do on batsman friendly wickets in India.

The average of all 3 openers in England will depend upon what types of wickets are served.

55 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Dhawan failed in 2/2 innings, success rate is 0%

Vijay failed in 4.5/5 innings, success rate is 10%

so vijay > dhawan..

damn, i love making such logic.. its so easy and no need too much thinking:aha:

You do manufacture logic as you go along.

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

run to dhawan ke bhi nhin, 16 run kabse acha perfomance ho gaya

Thats what m saying agreed vijay failed, but 16 runs is also a failure . Both have failed but atleas vijay has a history n technique so no doubt he ll be backed n he shud be 

Fundamentally I cannot disagree with you. Both failed. What I was trying to say which I do belive in my heart is that Dhawan is better than Vijay. We can disagree about that and still have friendly banter. Let us move on.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Fundamentally I cannot disagree with you. Both failed. What I was trying to say which I do belive in my heart is that Dhawan is better than Vijay. We can disagree about that and still have friendly banter. Let us move on.

Dhawan is not a good leaver! Vijay is.....well was. On a helpful track Dhawan is most likely to nick one to the slips. If not that then they will bounce him out. 

The issue now is because India is switching regularly between 3 openers, none of them are confident right now.

11 hours ago, Pollack said:

Surely Rahane has been bad recently. But it's an insult to say Rahane, Dhawan and Rohit are about the same level. Rahane might as well want to retire after hearing it.

I just dont see it that way.