Feeling so satisfied with Michael Holding crying

SG1994

3 hours ago, Bilal78 said:

Did you witness them using bottle caps?

if not don’t make false allegations.

Imran said he used a bottle cap only in a county match and anyways your guys had bottle caps, how come they couldn’t do anything?

lol hehe...even they admitted to using it in all matches and taking along the home umpires to get wickets. If that did not happen you would have lost most games to superior Indian team ;) like how it is now.

3 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

It's not yaar. As a commentator it comes accross extremely unprofessional to appear biased/upset on air. Cricketing decorum (the gentlemans game) demands neutrality and objectivity. He's broken that protocol and sadly with it he loses a lot of respect.

He's butt hurt on multiple issues:

1. 1983 WC final loss 

2. Sachin > Lara 

3. Bucknor's career ended 

4. IPL and Indian gaining influence in world cricket 

some of his grievances are legitimate, but you don't take it out on the 11 players taking the field, taking credit away from their performances, as you were one of them back in the day. Have some respect for your fellow players...he's broken the player's code.

To be honest Holding does not like Lara much, they both have some personal differences it seems so even if Tendy > Lara, he doesn't care.

The biggest and probably justifiable reason for dislike of anything Indian could be stemming from Sunny Gavaskar's racist remarks on the Jamaican crowd in his book. I don't know whether he read the book but if he did then it all makes sense.

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

To be honest Holding does not like Lara much, they both have some personal differences it seems so even if Tendy > Lara, he doesn't care.

The biggest and probably justifiable reason for dislike of anything Indian could be stemming from Sunny Gavaskar's racist remarks on the Jamaican crowd in his book. I don't know whether he read the book but if he did then it all makes sense.

Holding calmed down after Lara retired as he realised that Lara was just a scapegoat for poor administration from WICB. even if he did continue to hate Lara personally, doesn't take away from the fact that he'd want a WIndian to be considered the premier player in the world/of all time (as sachin up there with viv and sobers) and above that from another country. 

If he's behaving this way because of Gavaskar's book then why does he share a commentary box with Sunny and laugh and joke with him in the pursuit of making a living. Shouldn't he take this out with Sunny personally or in the form of a protest by not agreeing to commentate when Sunny present? Also, why should hardwork and efforts of Virat, Chahal etc be undermined because is something Gavaskar said when they weren't even alive. This would only make sense to a chewtiya. 

@Bilal78 You pretend you are cricket fan, but all you do is go around b*ll sh**ting with your cherry picked stats. All your comments are biased, and seem like a typical green team member who spend their life with hatred of India. It's not India's fault that your team and society are in a mess (no cricket due to bombings), don't take your hatred and bias out on athletes.

I don't know why you even watch cricket, if I were you I would quit because your team is going to be bottom of the ladder for a long time.

Always wanted to tell you that.

Holding went with other top players of the world at that time to play World Series cricket organized by Kerry Packer.
But he has got problems with IPL, Stanford Super series in the past & calls it a "farce". 
How could he blame players of today when he also took the easy way out to earn big bucks?
He preaches morality when he himself kicked the stumps in NZ because of a wrong decision. Was it sportsmanship? Why doesn't Micheal enlighten us with his views on Kolpak when African nations had seen dozens of players migrating for County cricket?

Edited by Turning_track
1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Kohli . 50 . Genius batting . Master class 

they show highlights of 50 best shots , amazing pulls . Holding whole time talks over it about wildlife . Pathetic tosser 

if that was root would have pulled his pants down and bent over the Uncle Tom 

just imagine what he would do if it was a WI player.

He sounded like such a bitter old man. India was on the cusp of their first series win in SA and he was going on and on dissing Pandya on his catch.

No one would care about that at that point of time in the match but he chose to chase Pandya rather than commenting on the approaching historic win.

I used to think ICF is a little harsh on Holding and over reacting. But that moment of his commentary convinced me he indeed has issues with this Indian team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, nikred said:

He sounded like such a bitter old man. India was on the cusp of their first series win in SA and he was going on and on dissing Pandya on his catch.

No one would care about that at that point of time in the match but he chose to chase Pandya rather than commenting on the approaching historic win.

I used to think ICF is a little harsh on Holding and over reacting. But that moment of his commentary convinced me he indeed has issues with this Indian team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ICFers are more generous to holding than he deserves.