IPL match 38: Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals

rkt.india

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Yeah best captain in ipl. 

Worst in post match press conference. I can see why he can be a bit disliked.

He articulates very well . Probably the best i have seen in Indian cricket ever. Just that he is trying to sound smart just for the  sake of sounding smart. But otherwise he gauges the game much better than Kohli.

To think that Yuvi was very much part of Kohli's plan for a long time it explains Kohli has serious issues with building a core unit that will ultimately HELP him. Even in the IPL where you play guys like Yuvi just for brand sake  gets dropped by a rookie captain Ravi Ashwin. He is doing the same with KL Rahul now. Kohli ODI . captaincy needs to be reviewed

These a coterie of Kohli with his Northie pals... Basically the party going, Bhangra Group with WAGs too being very close friends... UV, Bhajji, Kohli. Muchchad etc.

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mayanti Langer needs to buy 200 meter cloth and cover herself up. She has to realize she is aunty now. Wearing clothes like Disha Patani is not going to work anymore.

She needs to fire her stylist if she has one.

She should be more professional in her clothing when she is anchoring with professional commentators .

She should go for smart rather than a sorry sexy.

Just now, beetle said:

She needs to fire her stylist if she has one.

She should be more professional in her clothing when she is anchoring with professional commentators .

She should go for smart rather than a sorry sexy.

Yes. Clearly it is not working.

Kohli has to realize that kl Rahul is the only test and odi batsman as good as him... He cant drop him unless Rahul's form is down or he is injured. 

Murli vj is a nobody in front of kl Rahul or kohli... He can't play ahead of Rahul in tests or odi or T20... I feel v have many batsman better than Vijay like Mayank aggarwal, karun Nair or kartik or even a new boy prithvi shaw or I even like gill though he may not be ready. 

V can't pick Vijay for tests. 

Pujara and Rahane should play tests. 

Dhawan and klrahul and Kohli too. 

Kartik is batting well he should be our keeper batsman unless his keeping starts sucking.