Why sachin fans are insecure ?

velu

you are wrong velu...please change the title to sachin chamchas...I am offended by this title as a Sachin fan.

Sachin chamchas here are the worst of the lot... never supported India and always jealous about other Indian greats...

totally frustrated now that their bhagwaan had faded away, they keep on creating imaginary stories about other players and fans to be relevant on Internet...

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Some Sachin’s fans might be  insecure from say a Brian Lara or a Jacques Kallis but Dhoni’s fans are insecure of hold your breath Kishan,Pant or hold your breath Goswami and Jagadeesan :hysterical:

Obviously they are peace that Saha is already our greatest keeper-bat of all time :two_thumbs_up:

Dude you are on crack. Sachin's fans are insecure about Dravid, Dhoni, Kohli, Smith, Ponting, Mcgrath, Steyn, Ganguly, VVS, Sehwag, Sharapova, and now Damien Fleming. If not for their sporting abilities, it maybe because they were taller :hysterical:

Thats why you imagine Dhoni's fans and their supposed behavior. Saha is not our best keeper bat lol no one is. If there is a keeper bat from India, it must be Dhoni or those youngsta beauties you mentioned. I wouldnt be ashamed to point out that Gilly and Boucher were better test keeper bats than Dhoni. In order to prove Dhoni fans' insecurity, you have proved your own insecurity by imagining things :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Dude you are on crack. Sachin's fans are insecure about Dravid, Dhoni, Kohli, Smith, Ponting, Mcgrath, Steyn, Ganguly, VVS, Sehwag, Sharapova, and now Damien Fleming. If not for their sporting abilities, it maybe because they were taller :hysterical:

Thats why you imagine Dhoni's fans and their supposed behavior. Saha is not our best keeper bat lol no one is. If there is a keeper bat from India, it must be Dhoni or those youngsta beauties you mentioned. I wouldnt be ashamed to point out that Gilly and Boucher were better test keeper bats than Dhoni. In order to prove Dhoni fans' insecurity, you have proved your own insecurity by imagining things :facepalm:

Hes not on crack. This is exactly the type of behaviour you expect from a chamcha. They are all delusional and have turned this place into a clusterfack with their insecurities. 

36 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Because they are head and shoulders above lol....are you doing a favor here :laugh:

Saha has oversees 100s and T20 100s lol....and as a keeper it is a no contest.

Saha’s keeping alone has won us more games than Dhoni’s batting,keeping,captaincy,50% contribution combined....having said that Saha’s failure has not had impact on losses where as MSD’s lunging has cost us games :((

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

Because they are head and shoulders above lol....are you doing a favor here :laugh:

Saha’s keeping alone has won us more games than Dhoni’s batting,keeping,captaincy,50% contribution combined....having said that Saha’s failure has not had impact on losses where as MSD’s lunging has cost us games :((

but we are always cool like our captain cool :aha:

but why sachins fans are insecure and crumble under slightest push ? :hmmm:  :cheer5:

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Saha has 1 overseas hundred against WI :laugh:. Its not like he blazed to a century in Perth, Durban, or Headingley. He is a better keeper than Dhoni though but as a keeper bat, I don't think so. Kuch bhi....for your insecurity regarding sachni is showing

5 hours ago, Garuda said:

Saha has 1 overseas hundred against WI :laugh:. Its not like he blazed to a century in Perth, Durban, or Headingley. He is a better keeper than Dhoni though but as a keeper bat, I don't think so. Kuch bhi....for your insecurity regarding sachni is showing

dont burst the bubble ..

saha is gilchrist #2 :phehe:

21 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Mostly Mallus man. When NY Times posted something about our rocket mallus trolled NY times in malayalam. Same with Sharapova. They are so used to organizing protests in their state and driving all the industries away from their state (i am happy about that though). Now they carry that commie tradition on the internet.  Remember their campaign for Sreesanth lol. Mostly nicer. But easily trollable.

Never make Mallu's angry in internet...lol. I remember when Republic TV was launched last year, they somehow took a battle against Shashi Tharoor. All the Mallu's were furious against Goswami and started down-voting their FB page by creating numerous fake ID's. So much so that the rating of Republic TV went from 4.5 to 1.7 overnight. The channel closed the rating button since :cantstop: