Save the farce and just give the cup to CSK

maniac

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

you are justifying all the quotes i gave you from your darling fellow mod. thats disappointing coming from you.

Now that you have raised this point, they might now turn the narrative to defend their lot and attack you by justifying that you are some chamcha and you deserve to be called names and passed racist remarks against n all. lol These intellectuals with master's degrees in hypocracy and politicking.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

you are justifying all the quotes i gave you from your darling fellow mod. thats disappointing coming from you.

Look at this comment from this frustrated uncle here. This is not the first one. Calling CSK as chuski maybe trolling, but this one comes from an impotent rage that comes from being 50, jobless,obese and virgin. He has also called a players mother some dirty names. And this guy is a moderator. Another bhakt from mumbi asterix corrects him but never takes any action.

On 5/22/2018 at 8:05 PM, Laaloo said:

Chusakars ki zeheniyat hi aisi hai...... :eviltongue:

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Problem is not trolling. Problem is what gutter level we go down to do trolling. Maniac is a good troll. He doesn't mean to be disrespectful. Don't want to name names. Let us just continue bantering without being offensive. If you want a template to follow. Follow the uber optimist @Cricketics :)

Thats all right. I dont mind maniac as well even though he gets repetitive with scripting :biggrin:. I'm also ok with the dhokla calling me a rasam or whatever. but all of a sudden this mod named rkt.india quotes me calling a player a dhokla and asks @Vilanderand asking him to explain. I believe that thread has disappeared all of a sudden i wonder why. The dhokla on the forum is a bitter virgin uncle who says whatever he wants and this mod didnt question any of that. But quotes my post. Hypocrites

Just now, Garuda said:

Thats all right. I dont mind maniac as well even though he gets repetitive with scripting :biggrin:. I'm also ok with the dhokla calling me a rasam or whatever. but all of a sudden this mod named rkt.india quotes me calling a player a dhokla and asks @Vilanderand asking him to explain. I believe that thread has disappeared all of a sudden i wonder why. The dhokla on the forum is a bitter virgin uncle who says whatever he wants and this mod didnt question any of that. But quotes my post. Hypocrites

rkt likes "rebutting". If you say something he will counter with proof depending on his mood :) That's okay. Rkt is one of the guy who never ever gets mad. Ever. I have never seen him getting mad. He is a good example of how to debate in forum.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Being a moderator on this site is not too prevent trouble. Its basically like a government office. Instead of them serving you, they misuse their powers to get away scot free.

Basically ultimate aim for them is to make you agree to what they say and they want to peer pressure you into liking and disliking what they like and dislike. So obviously they will support trolls who can post s.hit after s.hit everyday and make their job easier, so they give them free ride. Just turning the whole forum full of crap.

Edited by Shunya

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Basically ultimate aim for them is to agree to what they say and they want to peer pressure you into liking and disliking what they like and dislike. So obviously they will support trolls who can post s.hit after s.hit everyday and make their job easier, so they give them free ride. Just turning the whole forum full of crap.

well said :top:

36 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Basically ultimate aim for them is to make you agree to what they say and they want to peer pressure you into liking and disliking what they like and dislike. So obviously they will support trolls who can post s.hit after s.hit everyday and make their job easier, so they give them free ride. Just turning the whole forum full of crap.

You are over analyzing fun banter in the IPL forum...on a serious note Dhoni is done ,fini ,aypoyindi,puyepotchi, khatam,ayudchi,he’s gone

Edited by maniac

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

You are over analyzing fun banter in the IPL forum...on a serious note Dhoni is done ,fini ,aypoyindi,puyepotchi, khatam,ayudchi,he’s gone

I am already feeling sad that IPL is coming to end :sad: Nothing left to do now...oh this life is so waste...we need IPL throughout the year

1 hour ago, sscomp32 said:

Some Moderators here are like TMC goons in Bengal. They can do whatever they want. 

As far as i knew Mods should unbiased and maintain rules. Here they are the ones breaking it and involving in whataboutery and justifying the wrongs of others.

And what rules have I broken? Pray tell me lurker all this time who decided to post now since chuskis fluked a few wins.

Whataboutery? What does that even mean? Go sip some cold rasam and chill out.

30 minutes ago, maniac said:

Till the full stop doesn't come the sentence is not complete - padma bhusan MS Dhoni

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

rkt likes "rebutting". If you say something he will counter with proof depending on his mood :) That's okay. Rkt is one of the guy who never ever gets mad. Ever. I have never seen him getting mad. He is a good example of how to debate in forum.

He will nitpick on your posts but that's ok..  :giggle: Probably one of the few unbiased posters.

Edited by The Dark Horse

10 hours ago, Garuda said:

Garuda you the man dude..just keep calm and use troll the troll double troll technique on all geela arses :laugh: i see you are doing it well, but dont stoop to any bigotry or prejeduiced jokes. Any joke that makes anyone see a group of people differently is prejeduiced however harmless it is meant by the creator.