Save the farce and just give the cup to CSK

maniac

16 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Whats wrong?

Read the previous page

On 5/22/2018 at 8:05 PM, Laaloo said:

Chusakars ki zeheniyat hi aisi hai...... :eviltongue:

On 5/23/2018 at 9:19 PM, Vilander said:

Poster Laloo - Moderators group - high credential moderator could have been made admin at ICF website- repeatedly posts derogatory insinuations on Tamil people from TN.

he likes to call them variously as,

1, Lungies 2, thrower of idlies  3, Annas who slurp rasam.

dehumanizing, ascribing food habits as derogatory reference to a perceived ethnicity. In this case Tamils from TN who are ethnically linked to a team called Chennai Super kings in a game of cricket tourney called Indian premier league.

Edited by Garuda

17 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Read the previous page

its not personal abuse so ICF wont mind ( read its not against mumbai so no worries). :hitler: its best not to be too worried about this, just stay cool and expose one comment at a time.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Can't we all just get along.

IPL was supposed to be fun. Or that was my understanding.

Mariyam you are a fun poster so is Maniac ( funny trolling and wise cracks ok), i cant say the same about some of the other posters who troll with a serious intent of typecasting CSK following, its even ignorant to call CSK 'of Tamil', its no way just TN, it just has a business house that is most experienced in managing cricket teams ( from TN)  running it, thats about it it does not even have TN players lol.  For a moment be impartial and read through the comments - i dont want to name posters but icursory look at the previous pages will settle it for you, if they sound prejudiced on not. You dont have to acknowledge this comment, i know any responsible adult who is legally valid will see through the words written there.   

27 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Mariyam you are a fun poster so is Maniac ( funny trolling and wise cracks ok), i cant say the same about some of the other posters who troll with a serious intent of typecasting CSK following, its even ignorant to call CSK 'of Tamil', its no way just TN, it just has a business house that is most experienced in managing cricket teams ( from TN)  running it, thats about it it does not even have TN players lol.  For a moment be impartial and read through the comments - i dont want to name posters but icursory look at the previous pages will settle it for you, if they sound prejudiced on not. You dont have to acknowledge this comment, i know any responsible adult who is legally valid will see through the words written there.   

Look, I don't really know what has angered you here, but in case you find a post offensive, just report it. The admins will take a call and do the needful.

There is something wrong with all of us, if we are discussing each other instead of Pandya/Unadkat's retarded antics on the cricket field.

If I were harsh earlier, I am extremely sorry.

Edited by Mariyam

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Look, I don't really know what has angered you here, but in case you find a post offensive, just report it. The admins will take a call and do the needful.

There is something wrong with all of us, if we are discussing each other instead of Pandya/Unadkat's retarded antics on the cricket field.

If I were harsh earlier, I am extremely sorry.

Lol. This forum bags Dhoni but not in a funny way. I cant call it trolling but some severely butthurt people hating on Dhoni :laugh:. It seems to me these people are bhakts of god you know who Im talking about. They cant get over that Dhoni is getting all the applause right now in all the cities he has played. Their fear is that some day Dhoni will be more popular than Sachin.

Your vision is very selective that you see Pandya and Unadcut criticism is somewhat harsh. You should also see why Dhoni is hated  even if he is not doing any of these things. If you are a bharatiya naari, you should also criticize some uncle calling a player's mother bad names. And no reporting offense doesnt work here where the mods abuse their power and the admins are unavailable.

This site is a microcosm of our country and its legal system. Everyone who has power apart from a few is corrupt and will use it to serve their own selfish needs. They see this country as a big cow and milk it for what its worth. This will possibly result in a death knell for this forum.

3 hours ago, adi B said:

Tamasha league finally done,now time for some real cricket .it was a fun season though with trolling ,banters and the riling up lol 

not over for another 1 year + 1 month .. poor bambis

39 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni not batting up the order,Sandeep and Kaul’s Pies,Dhawan’s batting,Rashid Khan looking off color...something was definitely off

Dhawans inning seemed really fishy. Ever since the saffer series, hes been in an awesome form. He wasn't even trying yesterday not even on rubbish deliveries.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Dhoni not batting up the order,Sandeep and Kaul’s Pies,Dhawan’s batting,Rashid Khan looking off color...something was definitely off

I always said this our batting always matched up great against SRH.Thats why our record over the years have been exceptional against SRH.We are basically the kryptonite for SRH bowling.

SRH strength is disciplined bowling by seamers and spin.

CSK are the best batters of spin.Remember we picked a team to play on turning tracks on Chennai so batting well against spin.Raina and Rayadu(Jadhav as well) are two of tHe best hitters against spin and has handled Rashid Khan exceptionally well in the past.Raina has like 200+ SR against Rashid and Rayadu average like 50+ .

And our batsmen (Raina Watson Rayadu Dhoni ) are all great at hitting good length delivers and Yorkers. Most of them struggle against real pace and SRH doesnt have that .Not even a variation of left arm seam.Just same 120-130+ seam bowling without any variation. 

And finally where SRH have done best in IPL is Bhuvi at the death with his Yorkers. He is one of the few bowlers who doesn't go for much change ups at death and nails the Yorkers time and again.Problem is Dhoni is one of the few (whether u hate to admit or not) best at hitting Yorkers at death.Thats why he has such hold over Bhuvi and Williamson is scared of bowling at death against CSK which always screws up your game plan.