India vs England, 2nd T20  06 July 2018, Friday 10.00 pm (IST). Gardens, Cardiff.

2 hours ago, beetle said:

@The Realist.   @The Unrealist

Dono same hain kya?:ranger::ranger:

No @The Realist is having a blast tonight as India lost it was very hard for him to post when India thumped England in Manchester because he could not do his chest thumping or insulting players.@The Realist was a once in a lifetime cricketer/coach/selector during his time he was flawless he used to hit six sixes in every over or took wicket on each and every delivery he bowled,great fielders like Jonty Rhodes or Symonds were nothing in front of this man.

58 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

@Switchblade & @The Unrealist = Gambhirfan

Don't know who the sad deluded individual claiming to be "the unrealist" is but suggest the moderators find out because he/she is is a troll, disturbed, is stalking my posts and probably the sort that has fake accounts across various sites.

Not surprised that the likes of Maniac have left when such boorish behaviour is tolerated.  

7 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This is when you have passengers and oldies like Rohit, Dhoni and Rains in modern T20 team ( theyve been in the Indian team since bloody 2005!!) We have young guns like Shaw, Pant and Samson who have grown up on T20 but we chose to persit with retirement home types

Even their besharam fans realize this but argue over this issue,their demi Gods should prevail

9 hours ago, Switchblade said:

Hardik was bending his back in the last over.

i like the spirit of Hardik , he did bowl 141K many a times , i would ideally want him to bowl all his 124 balls in the 138 to 142K range which he is capable of.

In england , english team has got plunkett and jake ball who are consistently between 138 to 145k, even that willey is 136 to 144K..jordan is also bowling right yorkers at 140 to 145K..

India may think of considering chahar instead of CHahal as pitches will be pace friendly and chahar also bats well, secondly he is a genuine swing bowler and in the form of his life now, he should get to play in england.

Kuldeep should bounce back.

18 hours ago, The Realist said:

Don't know who the sad deluded individual claiming to be "the unrealist" is but suggest the moderators find out because he/she is is a troll, disturbed, is stalking my posts and probably the sort that has fake accounts across various sites.

Not surprised that the likes of Maniac have left when such boorish behaviour is tolerated.  

nah .. frankly it didnt strike me that @The Unrealist   is a different user