India Vs England, 2nd ODI, Lords (London), 14th July 2018, 11 AM BST (3:30 PM IST)

Just now, sandeep said:

The vibe of the game is completely in England's favor.  But I have a feeling that the Master and his apprentice might get us home.  A real passing of the baton.  All Dhoni needs to do is guide Pandya and give him support.   

and score a minimum of 33 runs :pray:

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

We blame batsmen for not getting 175 of last 20 with 6 wickets in hand, not the ones at the top who put us in situation? 

Does top order should always performance. Till the time tip order was playing RR was 6.4 once Raina start consolidating it went up to 8, does top order doesn't allow to have a rare failure. To raina, dhoni kya dandiya khelne k liey select huey hai.

1 minute ago, jusarrived said:

We blame batsmen for not getting 175 of last 20 with 6 wickets in hand, not the ones at the top who put us in situation? 

And what about the infinite matches those at the top won us on their own ? 

Get real our middle order is horrible,raina ,msd are past it ,pandya is hot and cold. Even if we needed 140 of last 20 with 4 wkts in hand (which is chaseable by normal loi standards) ,I am sure you and I would still have massive doubts on dhoni to win it from such a situation 

Does top order should always performance. Till the time tip order was playing RR was 6.4 once Raina start consolidating it went up to 8, does top order doesn't allow to have a rare failure. To raina, dhoni kya dandiya khelne k liey select huey hai.

Yes they are for Dandiya only..,
:hysterical:
Just now, raki05 said:

When has top order performed when needed?