3rd odi, India Vs England on 17 July 2018, Headingley, Leeds,

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Dhoni needs to go asap to protect India .This guy is terrible and he is taking whole team down with his nonsensical batting.I hope this is last match he plays for India.

not only dhoni Iam.pretty much disappointed with kohlis batting too,he has been a part of a long streak.of getting out to spinners since ipl

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Kohli ,I think will too loose his place with Dhoni after wc maybe  a year after,a serious dip in form awaits him,dhoni khud k sath sath kohli ko bhi dubayega

kohli is himself to be blamed, he is letting down not only the team but the entire nation with his constant selection bias,if he wants be remembered like this better to get rid of him early than too late.

Edited by RAZPOR
1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

not only dhoni Iam.pretty much disappointed with kohlis batting too,he has been a part of a long streak.of getting out to spinners since ipl

Ganguly mentioned this too.He said that spinners should have no business getting Indian wickets and he asked his players to never give their wickets to spinners  all in Hindi ..it was funny !!!

15 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

But as a captain, even if Misbah brought in new players he would have instructed them to keep it slow during the first 10 overs. That was his gameplan EVERY game. We saw that change up when Afridi took over for a short span of time, talking about the mindset not the ability. 

Results were the same with Afridi too. 

Look at Rahane. Batting amongst indian bats, he still plays slow coach knocks. 

Hard to make slow coaches bat fast consistently. 

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

If not for Kohli , India would not reaching 200, he is only constant who is expected to deliver in all conditions.There are too many passengers and why the heck was Rahul dropped. I would make Rahul full time keeper to keep his bat and then get some other batsmen to make this line up stronger.

1 minute ago, kira said:

I reckon we might still win this match if kuldeep and chahal run riot seeing how rashid has bowled on this wicket but this has been a pathetic display of batting and selection by team India

I fear a win would cover up this nonsense and we would get our asses handed over to us in more important matches like a knockout