Whats your solution to improve our ODI team???

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

Remove Dhoni and 50% percent problem solved. He is spamming team India with his useless CSK trash. Internationals and IPL are not the same mr. pea sized braindead ex captain.

Yes but I think there a lot more problems than that. Dhoni will be replaced by Karthik who will score a beautiful 25 may be at a faster rate but that's about it. Apart from Top 3 out of which 2 are fragile, we have only 3 dependable bowlers and none of them can bat.

DHoni is definitely the biggest problem we have going on but there are other issues we have as well.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Yes but I think there a lot more problems than that. Dhoni will be replaced by Karthik who will score a beautiful 25 may be at a faster rate but that's about it. Apart from Top 3 out of which 2 are fragile, we have only 3 dependable bowlers and none of them can bat.

DHoni is definitely the biggest problem we have going on but there are other issues we have as well.

I want dhoni to be replaced by Pant. ODIs don't have seam or swing friendly pitches anyway. Mostly pattas. So where is the harm in trying him. His keeping looks very good too.

Karthik can replace Raina. Or I really don't care.

11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

I want dhoni to be replaced by Pant. ODIs don't have seam or swing friendly pitches anyway. Mostly pattas. So where is the harm in trying him. His keeping looks very good too.

Karthik can replace Raina. Or I really don't care.

Agreed. Pant or even Kishan and Samson are potential replacements. I was saying more from a realistic scenario as to what would happen if Dhoni calls it a day or gets dropped after these failures.

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Agreed. Pant or even Kishan and Samson are potential replacements. I was saying more from a realistic scenario as to what would happen if Dhoni calls it a day or gets dropped after these failures.

Sadly we are screwed anyway since damn sure batsmen replacements would be Pandey, Rayudu, Jadhav etc, keeper replacement Karthik, Pappu Bowling reserves consisting of Unadkut, Kulkarni, Kaul, Thakur, Chahar, Axar, jaddu :woot:

Edited by Pollack
6 hours ago, Lannister said:

It's pretty simple, just need to get rid of Dhoni from the team. He's doing everything he can to keep his spot secure thus messing up with the team balance. 

I say get rid ofShastri along with Dhoni,he(bevda)must have been in touch with that nut Kohli during that whole Kumble-headmaster saga,he seems part of that conspiracy..These three men have hijacked the BCCI

It IS a major issue. The problem is that the selectors also think that it is only a couple of spots in the middle order that is a problem . However, the reality is that such quick fixes will not make us a world class ODI team. Need a major overhaul atfter the world cup. The planning for the next world should always happen immediately after the previous one. Our top 6 yesterday was sluggish and with an average age of 32.5 , we might have played the oldest top 6 currently. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

3 formats 3 captains and 2 coaches.

On a serious note Kohli has done serious damage to Rahul's confidence by moving him around and dropping him. 

Shastri + Kohli = Phateechar

Next time people in stadiums must display F@#k you Kohli on their chest,should continuously boo him and leave the stadium once he reaches 10-15 runs

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Pant should be an opener in T20s along with KLR where as in ODIs he can bat at #5 or #6. 

I think Pant should be sent as opener in pattas,given he is given proper run in the upper middle order first,no later than 5th position he should come,there are many players like him in the world if not better doing great for their teams.Eg h cant be worst than Fakhar,by the looks he is the least attractive opener in the world..so..

Remove kohli from captaincy.Don't know who to get...but he  is the problem rather than the solution.

That takes away his power and need to please the csk lobby for the gains he gets for his captaincy.

That reduces the influence of that bunty sejdah . Such people should be kept far away from cricket.

That takes away his power to keep his yaarana gharana in the team.

Let kohli stay captain of the non glamorous test team.

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I think Pant should be sent as opener in pattas,given he is given proper run in the upper middle order first,no later than 5th position he should come,there are many players like him in the world if not better doing great for their teams.Eg h cant be worst than Fakhar,by the looks he is the least attractive opener in the world..so..

It's already too late for that. Rohit and Dhawan have pretty much settled in that position and I don't think they can bat anywhere else in the team.

But there's still 2 years for T20 world cup and they can look to get Pant in as an opener. He will be most effective in that position along with KLR.