Guess Pujara will come good in this series vs England !!!

velu

If Pujara is worse than Dhawan is the worst..

At least former can spend some time..He failed in county is lame reason to drop him.What if Ashwin would have gone wicketless in country,Would he have been dropped??It should be appreciated that He chose county stint rather than cooling his heels in Rajkot..

Anyway it was evident as Rahul performed in practice match and Kohli had to sacrifice one of the Pujara or Dhawan.The guy has history of picking Rohit and Dhawan over Vijay,Rahane and Pujara..His obsession of "1 Session Game changer" isn't over yet.

27 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

this will be a jolt for Pujara, no IPL,no LOIs, now dropped from the test team as well 

it would certainly help disillusion him regarding his batting and attitude about proving his abilities, now he has to prove to the team management that he can bat overseas

His performance is largely based on temperament more than outrageous skill. Temperament is not the only thing that can help you overseas. It can help you to some extent. But not too much. So i am not sure if he can "reinvent" himself. Because from what i see he doesn't have it in him to be that good. 

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

His performance is largely based on temperament more than outrageous skill. Temperament is not the only thing that can help you overseas. It can help you to some extent. But not too much. So i am not sure if he can "reinvent" himself. Because from what i see he doesn't have it in him to be that good. 

he has skill for sure, one of better player of spin in this lineup but he has not upped his game with regards to expanding his range, Look at someone like Azhar Ali (who I still belive is inferior to Pujara overall) similar player but he scored runs everywhere and also he improved tremendously in very away series unlike Pujara,Pujara has really disappointed with lack of growth as a batsman

Edited by SK_IH

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I look at someone like Cheteshwar Pujara, sitting there with his earpiece in now for three days, and, yes, he was averaging 14 for Yorkshire and he's out of nick but give me a good old fashioned blocker, 'over my dead body', see off the new ball cricketer every time. That's the sort of cricketer I'm looking for-Naseer Hussain