2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

I am done with this bunch of morons. 

There is no hope until Bevda cheerleader is kicked out and Choli is stripped off captaincy. Just bring back Kumble as the head coach again and make Rahane the captain (he has a perfect record as a captain so far). Groom the U-19 bats - Prithvi Shaw, Shubhman Gill etc (they cannot do any worse), fast track people like Pant into the team (Karthik is useless anyways) and say bye bye to Dhawan, Vijay and Rahul forever.

To add salt to the wounds, I just read somewhere that the selectors' pay has been raised and the chief now has a 1 crore package. Bloddy a$$oles.

Edited by motomaverick
12 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Manju- i had expectation from Ishant that he ll take us through the end of the day

@Switchblade @speedheat

Ye gem hai , lagta hai usne ball move hota dekha nhin ya baaki batsman ki batting jo ishant se umeed lagayi thi

What has Manju ever done outside Asia in his entire career? And now he hopes Teeli Sharma to score runs? LOL 

Edited by motomaverick
1 minute ago, motomaverick said:

What has Manju ever done outside Asia in his entire career? And now he hopes Teeli Sharma to score runs? LOL 

i expect that gem from him soon that lets bring Rohit sharma

At the end he did say " nair doesnt give much of confidence, we dnt know how shaw n mayank technique is " ( even though i agree with him but i think he wants to take the route to rohit sharma)

6 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

@mishra bhai kya bola tha tumhe 1st test k thread me k Woakes bhi star ban sakta hai aaj bana dia.

Agree Bhai. Very sad. 60-70% of our runs have come off edges. 

Every over till 30th had atleast 1-2 ball which could have got wicket.

in first 10 ovrs that was 3+ wicket taking deliveries per over

Edited by mishra
3 minutes ago, VT87 said:

If conditions will  remain same . I bet they would not score more than 150  but tomorrow forecast suggests bright sunshine that’s why you are so confident 

Even if the conditions remain overcast, our slip fielders will drop atleast 4 catches and allow England to score 200 plus.   Fortunately, there is no Dhawan in the slips this time.  :winky:

Edited by Frustrated