2nd test: India Vs England at: 3.30 pm IST on 9 August at Lords

tweaker

2 hours ago, Adi BB said:

Can't believe our mofos picked up 2 spinners on this pitch !! They should have picked 4 like they did in joburg 

Yep, silly to pick spinner by dropping pacer. Still we are lucky he picked Kuldeep, who is still a mystery for England .I think he will pick few wickets here as well.Bowling attack will still perform better than inept batting department.

19 hours ago, Moochad said:

Pujara looks in typical form, 1 off 19. :agree: We'll need him to stick in there but he needs to score runs after the initial burst by poms

exactly bcos of this reason i did not want pujara bcos he wud make 10 runs and play 60 balls and then get a peach of a delivery and get OUT....i trust his defence completely but under these conditions one has to score regularly as you dont know when u can get out.

i did not expect that Pujara would continue to get run out in TESTS...

why risk a run?

38 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Yep, silly to pick spinner by dropping pacer. Still we are lucky he picked Kuldeep, who is still a mystery for England .I think he will pick few wickets here as well.Bowling attack will still perform better than inept batting department.

it is a Grave MISTAKE- it goes to show that Team Management has some technical understanding issue. 

Ishant and Shammi will bowl a longish spell of 7 overs each on this Pitch followed by ASHWIN and Mind my words even Hardik will be a Dangerous Bowler on this Pitch and will get wickets.

Ashwin and Kuldeep are Super STAR bowlers and still they can get wickets but this wicket is a Seaming Beauty Customised for Anderson and BHUVI...Bhuvi or praveen Kumar or even rajnesh gurbani would have done run through english team on this wicket, i mean got 6 wickets individually in 10 overs....umesh also seams big time, i would have expected him to do his magic.

Still i was BORN Positive and am still Positive- i trust SHAMMI and ISHANT and even Hardik will create Panic in english team on this seaming beauty.

ishant looks a much improved bowler in england( touch wood) , i expect him or shammi to get a fifer.

even hardik bowls full and his bowling will Seam too..So guys Picture abhi baki hain mera dost....

At the cost of repeating myself ash and mystery bowler kuldeep will create some fun too , if they get a chance but the pitch does not assist them. BUT these two guys are possibly behind rashid khan only as the best Spinner in the world.

SO english Supporters- check out I can tell you , english team will not score more than 160 runs and the match will remain a match.

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

it is a Grave MISTAKE- it goes to show that Team Management has some technical understanding issue. 

Ishant and Shammi will bowl a longish spell of 7 overs each on this Pitch followed by ASHWIN and Mind my words even Hardik will be a Dangerous Bowler on this Pitch and will get wickets.

Ashwin and Kuldeep are Super STAR bowlers and still they can get wickets but this wicket is a Seaming Beauty Customised for Anderson and BHUVI...Bhuvi or praveen Kumar or even rajnesh gurbani would have done run through english team on this wicket, i mean got 6 wickets individually in 10 overs....umesh also seams big time, i would have expected him to do his magic.

Still i was BORN Positive and am still Positive- i trust SHAMMI and ISHANT and even Hardik will create Panic in english team on this seaming beauty.

ishant looks a much improved bowler in england( touch wood) , i expect him or shammi to get a fifer.

even hardik bowls full and his bowling will Seam too..So guys Picture abhi baki hain mera dost....

At the cost of repeating myself ash and mystery bowler kuldeep will create some fun too , if they get a chance but the pitch does not assist them. BUT these two guys are possibly behind rashid khan only as the best Spinner in the world.

SO english Supporters- check out I can tell you , english team will not score more than 160 runs and the match will remain a match.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif