Why is Radhika Apte so overrated?

Franco Vazquez

On 8/31/2018 at 9:56 AM, Franco Vazquez said:

She's not good looking and she can only do one-dimensional roles which are Netflix-esque roles and she keeps on appearing on almost every Netflix web series. Netflix defends it by calling her versatile. I don't know how the hell is she versatile when she can only do small budget movie roles and Netflix roles which are not suitable for a family watch. Real versatile actors are Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty who could do every type of role in their prime with perfection, be it mindless comedy or suspense thrillers. Anushka Sharma is also really versatile and same goes for someone like Taapsee Pannu who could do the different type of roles not just for adult movies which includes sex or swearing etc

I dont think you know the meaning of the term versatility. 
Else you'd have used the names like Anupam Kher, Nana Patekar, Aamir Khan, Nasiruddin Shah, Smita Patil, Jaya Bhaduri-Bachchan, etc.

And Sunil Shetty ? really ? That guy was as versatile as a sledgehammer. 

Also, looks are secondary to acting skills...if you want looks,watch some modelling show.

Edited by Muloghonto

11 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I dont think you know the meaning of the term versatility. 
Else you'd have used the names like Anupam Kher, Nana Patekar, Aamir Khan, Nasiruddin Shah, Smita Patil, Jaya Bhaduri-Bachchan, etc.

And Sunil Shetty ? really ? That guy was as versatile as a sledgehammer. 

Also, looks are secondary to acting skills...if you want looks,watch some modelling show.

Nana Patekar has played that same angry man in every film of his that I have seemn. One of the least versatile actors I’ve come across. However he is good at playing that role.

As for Apte she is a good looking girl with nice lips. Maybe in India if you have darker skin you can not be deemed pretty.

3 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Maybe in India if you have darker skin you can not be deemed pretty.

Kajol was not fair  skinned , Deepika Padukone also is not very fair.There are pics of Radhika Apte on google with fair skin tone even their she is not looking beautiful.

Ghar se nikal the hi....

She's not good looking and she can only do one-dimensional roles which are Netflix-esque roles and she keeps on appearing on almost every Netflix web series. Netflix defends it by calling her versatile. I don't know how the hell is she versatile when she can only do small budget movie roles and Netflix roles which are not suitable for a family watch

Kuch door chalte hi

Real versatile actors are Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty who could do every type of role in their prime with perfection, be it mindless comedy or suspense thrillers. Anushka Sharma is also really versatile and same goes for someone like Taapsee Pannu who could do the different type of roles not just for adult mo

In my whole life, I've never read an English sentence  with versatile and Suneil Shetty in it.

It is now cool for left wing (I am myself a left wing) to deem any darker girl in India pretty. My first crush and future gf is mixed and I am really into girls with darker skin but that doesn't mean that having darker skin makes you beautiful. Nandita and Radhika both are most probably the ugliest women in Bollywood

Radhika Apte has played a very simple village girl in her first Marathi film "Gho mala asla hava ". then she played a glamorous role in Lai Bhari against Riteish Deshmukh.

enter_films15.jpg

image.jpg

She has acted with Nawazuddin Siddiqui,Rajnikant,Varun Dhawan, Akshay Kumar etc.She has acted in film ie Parched, Mountain Man,Kabali, Pad Man,Hunter etc.

She has acted in Marathi, Hindi,Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Malayalam movies.

She is actively involved in Marathi,Hindi & English theatre,short films, independent films,bolywood movies as well as various regional movies.