Yuzvendra Chahal [ Perception vs Reality ] !!!

velu

12 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

I dunno why but TBH, we should invest in shreyas gopal and Rahul chahar atleast they are better bat than him gopal too has got good control plus he is a better bat more importantly a better hitter lower down the order. 

Look at this post. Clueless.

Get a different leg spinner in because "he's a better bat". Christ.

18 minutes ago, Unleashed said:

Look at this post. Clueless.

Get a different leg spinner in because "he's a better bat". Christ.

It's not being clueless, gopal and more importantly chahar is a  big spinner of ball ,he has got variety as well plus has got good control, he is rated very highly in domestic circuit, a very good fielder plus a decent lower order bat same with gopal, yes ATM we should stick with chahal but that doesn't mean we shouldn't look for other options it adds to your strength. 

23 minutes ago, Unleashed said:

He's doing absolutely fine with the ball. Even in the last match he got rid of the opener and then dismissed Asif when he was just looking dangerous. This obsession of having bowlers who can bat a bit is tiresome.

Morons here would be happy with someone like Jayant Yadav just because he can bat a bit.

No body would want yadav in limited overs, but the options mentioned are very good bowlers who can pick wickets plus are mean as well add to that fielding and batting I don't see any reason for not trying them. 

33 minutes ago, Unleashed said:

He's doing absolutely fine with the ball. Even in the last match he got rid of the opener and then dismissed Asif when he was just looking dangerous. This obsession of having bowlers who can bat a bit is tiresome.

Morons here would be happy with someone like Jayant Yadav just because he can bat a bit.

Exactly and compare that with what Jadeja managed to do in the same game.

27 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I don't see replacements for him. Not if they're named jadeja ashwin and kedhar jadhav. All 3 are non-spinners. Sorry No. I will stick with chahal itself.

Nobody is talking about jadeja ash or jadhav, we are talking about gopal and Rahul chahar, and it's not regarding dropping chahal it's about keeping him on toes if these two comes good as these two can bat well as well plus they are good fielders also chahar I think is taller and a bigger turner of ball plus variety.