India vs Afg | Asia Cup 2018 | SUPER 4 | Dubai | Sep 25, 17:00 IST

Shunya

2 hours ago, Nikola said:

No i would still give him 5 - 10 matches to prove himself. If trundlers like bhuvi are our lead bowlers after bradman kind of avg then why can't chahar get chance? Surely deserves chances and i bet he can get more wickets with new ball if it swings even a bit.

As if Chahar is any quicker than bhuvi. They are about the same pace on average and any swing available will be exploited by Bhuv equally well. The advantage bhuv is his immaculate control. Chahar offers nothing currently.

2 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

@Pollack got mad at me for saying this. Pandey and Rayudu have the ability but they do all this bs to inflate stats and play selfishly.

Karthik has the ability too but he is a mental midget.

Jadhav makes up for his utility for the lack of ability against quality bowling.

Dhoni had the ability and "was" an ATG but now is done and old.

Summary of Fab 5

leaving aside trolling .. whenever rayudu got a chance , he ddint do poorly 

got 40 games in 5  years..  and batted everywhere 

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

The way rahul dabs n runs he wud be good in middle with kohli which rohit didnt do much when he was in middle order

With dhoni tuk tuk in the middle order ,we desperately need 2 hard hitting players in the lower middle order for the modern game to compensate ,this is where pant and pandya fit in perfectly .also we need a technically good batsman at 4 who can also hit good ,Raul fits in here .

This shouldn't be a headache for the selectors ,TM  ,just give them a decent run in these positions before the world cup 

Just now, velu said:

leaving aside trolling .. whenever rayudu got a chance , he ddint do poorly 

got 40 games in 5  years..  and batted everywhere 

The problem with him and Pandey are they have the next gear which they have shown at all levels but in internationals they don't want to go there for the fear of getting out.They play for stats and I am also not trolling by saying this that I have seen Dhoni and Jadeja play for notouts as well.

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

I am talking about his intent to score which we are seeing here, goes missing in other games. It's like he is content to score a 50 at 65-70 SR. Padding up stats.

that powerplay is giving him a freehand and those bowlers are not gr8.....which gives him confidence that he can smash them

In powerplay u hve to jst clear circle