Asia Cup - The Final ¦ India vs Bangla ¦ 28th September 2018 ¦ Dubai ¦ 17:00 IST

9 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Banjo this game would be very different if not for the spin stylings of Kedar Jadhav.

Somehow the guy keeps picking up wickets.  Wait till he gets a chance to bat at #4 one of these days, with only 4 outfielders in the middle overs.  He's going to rip some team a new one.

Incredible how no one in the management had thought of giving Jadhav a go at 4 with spin playing major role in middle overs....he needs to be occasionaly promoted to 4 if spin is in attack

5 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Incredible how no one in the management had thought of giving Jadhav a go at 4 with spin playing major role in middle overs....he needs to be occasionaly promoted to 4 if spin is in attack

Been saying it for donkey's years, he's not a power hitter, but is a very clever gap hitter.  With 4 fielders in the deep, this guy is almost a lock to hit a boundary per over.  

Not only that, I'd put Virat at #4 too.  Cricinfo recently did an article on this - I've been writing it on here for almost 2 years now.

In Virat's absence for the Asia Cup I'd have gone with this as our batting lineup -

Rohit

Dhawan

Rayudu/Rahul

Jadhav

Pandya

Karthik - I'd have gone with Pant (play him as a batter if not a keeper, but play him) - 

Dhoni

Shift Rahul up to open and rotate the openers whenever you get a chance. And the #4/5 spot is not some riyasat bestowed by the Emperor on a long-serving general.  Its a team position to be utilized in the team's best interests.

14 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Copied from PakPassion:

It's a classic case of giving a million dollars to a beggar and chances are he won't know wot to do with it. Similarly Bdesh got a grand start of 100+ and they had no clue wot to do with it. Or as joker said in Batman, like a dog chasing a car and when the car stops dog doesn't know wot to do with it.

:hysterical:

Ok that's quite funny but its going to give an ulcer to the lurking passhunate toyger fans.  How dare you compare their great nashun to a bhou bhou