Ambati Rayudu opts out of Vijay Hazare Trophy without informing HCA

You guys believe me or not but its dhoni solitary responsible for all this muddle in our odi side, sack him and 90% of the problems will be solved, look at our test side for example it looks well balanced with the mixture of youth and experience, potentials and talents  we are playing with good bunch of genuine fast bowlers and quality spinners  but same can't be said about odi side, all these ttfs like raydu karthik, csk retards, awful trundlers all dhoni endowments.

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

You guys believe me or not but its dhoni solitary responsible for all this muddle in our odi side, sack him and 90% of the problems will be solved, look at our test side for example it looks well balanced with the mixture of youth and experience, potentials and talents  we are playing with good bunch of genuine fast bowlers and quality spinners  but same can't be said about odi side, all these ttfs like raydu karthik, csk retards, awful trundlers all dhoni endowments.

I echo what you said.

2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Lol his s/r is abysmal. He needs to be booted out asap. He can supply biryani to thalaiva during IPL for all I care.

that one game vs padosis when we were chasing 160 :mad: 

dk and rayudu were scoring 2/3 runs per over vs malik and another part time spinner :rotfl: 

As somebody on this thread mentioned , Rayudu was hyped as the Next big thing in Indian cricket way back in 2002 when he scored in England around the same time we win that famous NatWest Tri series final. And being from Hyderabad, we would get another wristy,artistic genius like Azhar/vvs whatever. But even back then there were rumours about his attitude towards the game etc . Wasnt even worth a quarter of the hype sadly. 

10 hours ago, speedheat said:

Great post.