BREAKING: India's squad for final three ODIs

ssurenn

Just now, UrmiSinhaRay said:

We don't need Shaw right now.
Already KL burning his ass in the dressing room

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Shaw will replace Rayudu, which KL is not able to do atm .... we hv Rayudu because KL did not take the opportunity / initiative 

Shaw will replace Rayudu, which KL is not able to do atm .... we hv Rayudu because KL did not take the opportunity / initiative 
No I would rather prefer Someone like a Gill or vihari for that spot and though I do feel like Shaw has a better attitude than media ka ladla KL-I think the team management prefers to see him as an opener.
To be frank, Dhawan is on his way out so probably He will take his place

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No I would rather prefer Someone like a Gill or vihari for that spot and though I do feel like Shaw has a better attitude than media ka ladla KL-I think the team management prefers to see him as an opener.
To be frank, Dhawan is on his way out so probably He will take his place

This is ODIs 

Every tom dick and harry will look better sitting outside. Like Tyson said  “EVERYONE HAS A PLAN UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH”.

Rahul not getting selected for first test in SA created such nonsense and conspiracy theories along with Rahane nonselection. We all saw how well they did after they were inducted into the team since SA series. 

So all of sudden Gills and Shaws will become Morgan and Hetmyer when batting at no 4 and 5  and break all records, these two are kids , there is nothing in their game to suggest they can do the job for no 4 and 5. Rahul is already there and he is better than both of them.

Ten years of IPL and we are still looking for replacement for Yuvi .Selection is fine except Dhoni.

7 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Every tom dick and harry will look better sitting outside. Like Tyson said  “EVERYONE HAS A PLAN UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH”.

Rahul not getting selected for first test in SA created such nonsense and conspiracy theories along with Rahane nonselection. We all saw how well they did after they were inducted into the team since SA series. 

So all of sudden Gills and Shaws will become Morgan and Hetmyer when batting at no 4 and 5  and break all records, these two are kids , there is nothing in their game to suggest they can do the job for no 4 and 5. Rahul is already there and he is better than both of them.

Ten years of IPL and we are still looking for replacement for Yuvi .Selection is fine except Dhoni.

Atm, #4 Shaw, #5 Pant .... and we saw their form recently :winky:

10 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So rayadu is fine? Jadeja is fine? Pandey is fine? Oh my

3 minutes ago, kohli said:

Gill can replace raydu

Replacing Rayudu is not a big task .... Gill can do that too but is he in the selectors scheme for things international cricket before WC19? If he is, he can be tried too but Shaw and Pant have been introduced and have shown good attitude and form