Rishab Pant will be dropped next match

GautiMaan

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

They may make Jadhav bowl 10 overs to keep Greybeard in the team.  If Windies top order does decent, then their sluggers might hit Jadhav for 12-15 6s. maybe more.

If jadhav Will bowl 10 over ,hetmayer Will hit him more than 100

A bowler will be left out based on what Kohli remarked in presentation:

"We bowled well, the wicket wasn't offering much in the first 35 overs," says Virat Kohli. "In the later half, it became difficult. We should've been chasing 250-260, max, but that apart the bowling was fine. Just that we gave away a little in the last 10 overs and should've closed it out better. We couldn't get partnerships, which doesn't happen often. We were fine on the field. We didn't execute our plans properly. West Indies is an explosive side, capable of beating anyone on their day, and they deserved to win. When Hardik and Kedar both play, we get the extra bowling option. Kedar will come in next game which will give us better balance. We have to leave out one bowler, but we have six options to choose from. I don't want to talk about my batting. We should focus on the things we didn't do right today. I wanted to go after Marlon, but didn't execute it better. We have to take wins and losses in our stride, just a bad day in the office. We just need to execute our plans better."

1 hour ago, zen said:

A bowler will be left out based on what Kohli remarked in presentation:

"We bowled well, the wicket wasn't offering much in the first 35 overs," says Virat Kohli. "In the later half, it became difficult. We should've been chasing 250-260, max, but that apart the bowling was fine. Just that we gave away a little in the last 10 overs and should've closed it out better. We couldn't get partnerships, which doesn't happen often. We were fine on the field. We didn't execute our plans properly. West Indies is an explosive side, capable of beating anyone on their day, and they deserved to win. When Hardik and Kedar both play, we get the extra bowling option. Kedar will come in next game which will give us better balance. We have to leave out one bowler, but we have six options to choose from. I don't want to talk about my batting. We should focus on the things we didn't do right today. I wanted to go after Marlon, but didn't execute it better. We have to take wins and losses in our stride, just a bad day in the office. We just need to execute our plans better."

Kedhar was supposed to be 6th bowling option so will he become 5th bowling option itself.Nurse will put him in hospital if that happens 

Don't think even Kohli is that big of an idiot

Edited by GautiMaan

I think kohli and TM Will learn from the mistakes and this time there won't be any stupid decisions like dropping pant like how they dropped Raul after the second odi in England. I hope they begin to believe that the middle order needs a revamp which will be an improvement over the delusions they previously had that the middle order was in the right order .

If they still won't learn then God save them !

6 hours ago, GautiMaan said:

Kedhar was supposed to be 6th bowling option so will he become 5th bowling option itself.Nurse will put him in hospital if that happens 

Don't think even Kohli is that big of an idiot

he played 2 spinners in that test in Eng so I suspect that is how it could be as he clearly identified what would happen unless he was talking about various possibilities :dontknow:

I just glanced at the scorecard and my reaction  was &@&#&#! Sending useless Dhoni ahead of Pant in the first match and now this. Kohli sure knows how to prevent young talent from blossoming. This is utterly pathetic, cruel decision making from him. Unless a youngster scores a century on debut, his career is finished with this pathetic team management. If he has any shame left, Dhoni should retire with immediate effect. He is a leech giving nothing but frustration to young cricketers and fans alike. Selectors better man up and kick out this loser. 

12 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Confirmed Selectors and captain are morons, why drop Pant when he did no wrong.

The only way Pant could have saved himself was to hit a match winning fifty last game,I know its too much to expect from a youngster but with this regime youngsters get a very short rope or in the poor boy's case no rope at all

1 hour ago, GautiMaan said:

Playing XIs: India: 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 Ambati Rayudu, 5 MS Dhoni (wk), 6 Kedar Jadhav, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Yuzvendra Chahal, 11 Jasprit Bumrah

:two_thumbs_up:

:hail: