Ranji trophy 2018-19

2 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

12/79 for Umesh. Bowling pitch yes, but he bowled superbly.

21 wickets@9 in 2 knock out matches. Has helped him take his FC bowling average below 30 for the first time in his career.

what? His FC average when he was selected for India was around 25-26 and that FC averages also include test average.  Exclude those tests and his FC average is 27 taking 131 wickets from 38 FC matches. 

42 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

what? His FC average when he was selected for India was around 25-26 and that FC averages also include test average.  Exclude those tests and his FC average is 27 taking 131 wickets from 38 FC matches. 

Why do you have this strange habbit of nitpicking? I said FC average and know that FC average includes Tests performances. I did not write domestic cricket, I wrote FC 

On 1/25/2019 at 2:47 PM, ShoonyaSifar said:

Why do you have this strange habbit of nitpicking? I said FC average and know that FC average includes Tests performances. I did not write domestic cricket, I wrote FC 

You said his fc average went down below 30 which is untrue. 

On 1/25/2019 at 1:25 PM, ShoonyaSifar said:

12/79 for Umesh. Bowling pitch yes, but he bowled superbly.

21 wickets@9 in 2 knock out matches. Has helped him take his FC bowling average below 30 for the first time in his career.

Umesh had shown his Anger and frustration on Indian domestic batsman....I expected him to do so , i expected him to take lot of wickets in india and bounce back to Indian team - but he has actually destroyed domestic batsman, exceeded expectations...hope he is fast too.

12 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Gopal has been Karnatakas best batsmen . Has arguably the best batting technique of all the ARs in the country and a genuine wicket taker . One more good season I think he deserves a look in 

How is Gopal's hitting ability  ?

I would love a proper wrist spinner like him in our ODI team, who can bat and slog a few at No.7.

5 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Pujara not given again ?  This is plain pathetic 

Vinay telling the umpire to wear glasses lol

Vinay should have offered those glasses to the umpires in Karnataka QF. He did not walk, scored 83*, got his team a lead of 40. 

Was pathetic to see an India legend Pujara being booed and called cheater by Chinnaswamy crowd. Has to be the lowest point of this domestic season. I hope BCCI bans the stadium from hosting any international match for a couple of years.

On 1/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, Clarke said:

Unadkat the rockstar destroys Agarwal & Karnataka top order :thrasher:

Sir Vinay Kumar must be ready to strike fear into the Saurashtra batsmen :flame:

Ranji trophy is awesome

Saw a bit of him. He is able to move it off the seam. For the first time he looked like the guy i saw in under-19 world cup.  If he adds ab it muscle and add 5 more ks he can come back.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Vinay should have offered those glasses to the umpires in Karnataka QF. He did not walk, scored 83*, got his team a lead of 40. 

Was pathetic to see an India legend Pujara being booed and called cheater by Chinnaswamy crowd. Has to be the lowest point of this domestic season. I hope BCCI bans the stadium from hosting any international match for a couple of years.

cheered afterwards though

https://twitter.com/ABS_08_10/status/1089481407884214272