What is Pakistan doing right in overseas tests that India is not?

Austin 3:!6

15 hours ago, Frustrated said:

A) 3 of the key players are missing from the SAF team.  DeVillers, Ngidi and Philander.   All these players played against us and destroyed us. B)  Some experts might suggest that we played rohit instead of rahane, which led to the debacle. But rahane was in horrible form that time.  So, what would you do ?  C) We batted last in the first two tests in SAF. Whereas Pak is batting first. 

De Villiers definitely but Duanne Oliver destroyed Pakistan with 11 wickets , infact had he been in third test against india over quota player phelukwayo India would had been in deep trouble

16 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

You donkeys. Backing the poyyyyz lol This thread is hilarious.

Some of you must look back and cringe at the posts made here now lol

Pak 159-8 loooooooooooooooooool

117 lead

You guys all illgetimate sons of manju.  Well maybe not as bats for other side.  Or maybe bats for both sides!  * knows lol

This thread and replies a joke lol

Classic pak collpase in process as per norm .  WTF were you jokers smoking getting all excited by Pakistani doing ok

Meanhwhile we in oz declare on mammoth 443 and you guys wrist slitting.  Jeez

Loved this post. 

Weirdest thread of all time.  Paks getting raped right now.lol

I think no doubt we see that MSD has massive fan base.  I think many find it difficult to cope with new skipper etc.  Not saying they down right support msd over india.  But no doubts they find it hard to see India doing well under new skipper and their bitteness towards this just bursts through at time. Like I said not saying they 100 per cent want india to lose but somehow gives them satisfaction when it doesnt go right all the time. 

12 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Weirdest thread of all time.  Paks getting raped right now.lol

I think no doubt we see that MSD has massive fan base.  I think many find it difficult to cope with new skipper etc.  Not saying they down right support msd over india.  But no doubts they find it hard to see India doing well under new skipper and their bitteness towards this just bursts through at time. Like I said not saying they 100 per cent want india to lose but somehow gives them satisfaction when it doesnt go right all the time. 

Why do you say this?