1st J&K IAS Topper Shah Faesal resigns to protest Kashmir Killings

Stradlater

6 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

The guy has become jobless now, Was doctor but became IAS and resigned to take part in politics but His Political carrier has come to an end before started with this move..I wonder if he will try medical practice now  or not.:phehe:

Kya Modiji, itne naujavanon ko kyu berozgaar bana rahe ho? No wonder unemployment is so high, all the supposedly employed people in shell companies busted because of crackdown, public distribution middlemen done away with courtesy introduction of DBT, now Shah Faesal and fellow Azaadians hung out to dry....Modi izzzzzz so eviiiil :(( #BringbackSoniaMaino

enFdMeR.jpg2ZGINBC.jpg

Edited by Gollum

The dude is openly provoking Kashmiris to take revenge.Every year there is atleast 1 topper in UPSC from J&K who I guess get extra marks in their interview by talking about secularism and development of Kashmir and the interview panel must falling for that. This guy's intentions and face is clear now.

Guys like him are bane to Kashmir, he wants to become next Abdullah to make money from  Kashmir.He should know better than anybody on why Kashmir is mess being a bureaucrat.

These morons need to be told there is only one option.He wants Imran Khan to get Nobel prize wow what a wonderful IAS topper.

Edited by putrevus

41 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Govt heard you

On Indian Defence Forum some senior posters are saying he was on his way to Turkey to lend support to underground Kashmiri terror/radicalization cells. Makes sense cos Turkey is another jihadi country just like next door cesspit. Besides Turks are the only people who openly side with Pak. 

Edited by Gollum

Enough of this nonsense, send these scumbags to Agra jail under Yogi, mental asylum nearby just in case. Why should these traitors be housed in 5 star hotels and guest houses in Srinagar? As a tax payer I feel the govt is being too soft in dealing with the Kashmiri politicians who are basically reading ISI/PakMil notes. 

22 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Enough of this nonsense, send these scumbags to Agra jail under Yogi, mental asylum nearby just in case. Why should these traitors be housed in 5 star hotels and guest houses in Srinagar? As a tax payer I feel the govt is being too soft in dealing with the Kashmiri politicians who are basically reading ISI/PakMil notes. 

All the major separatists should've been dealt with right when 370 was being repealed. Could have even sent them to a distant jail in some far corner of the country.