Get Dhonified !!!

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Seriously what's wrong with our journalism? Dhoni's PR team will put the KGB/CIA to shame, they have their tentacles everywhere. I won't state my honest opinion about the man nahi to phir se log grievance thread bump karke rona start karenge. But check out the gems in this article.

Have these shameless buffoons lost their marbles? Now they will hail a player based on his judgement of running between the wickets. Kya naubat aa gayi hai Indian cricket ki, do runs/wickets matter any more? Do wins matter anymore?

What we are seeing today is unprecedented. Even Kim Jong Un and Maduro will be put to shame by Dadu's off field arrangements. 

LINK

Gollum babu, whom would you have time for? Azhar or Dhoni?

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Seriously what's wrong with our journalism? Dhoni's PR team will put the KGB/CIA to shame, they have their tentacles everywhere. I won't state my honest opinion about the man nahi to phir se log grievance thread bump karke rona start karenge. But check out the gems in this article.

Have these shameless buffoons lost their marbles? Now they will hail a player based on his judgement of running between the wickets. Kya naubat aa gayi hai Indian cricket ki, do runs/wickets matter any more? Do wins matter anymore?

What we are seeing today is unprecedented. Even Kim Jong Un and Maduro will be put to shame by Dadu's off field arrangements. 

LINK

it's quite likely that this duo (and other dictators, maybe saudi's salman) will be looking to poach MSD's publicity stuff. Dhoni has more tentacles in propaganda than a tentacle-monster from japanese anime/manga.

So many..

Yuvraj Singh's return game against NZ after cancer was the worst.. We lost that T20 by 1 run,it was sure shot victory untill Kohli was batting and then this guy came and ruined that match.

Same was done in that sole T20 against England in 2014 where everything was going smoothly untill Kohli got out. He has screwed us so many times, difficult to pick out one game..Biggest travesty projected upon us by media.

Edited by Bigg Brother
4 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

I think today's was the worst I have seen Dhoni bat. But then I do not get to watch most matches, so maybe this isn't the worst that he has played. Going by forum posts it seems he has played like this in many.

in quite a lot of them. the one against wi is also close.

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Meaning? 

Hate Azhar more, great batsman but he was the most disgusting individual associated with Indian cricket team since Vizzy. 

yeah, vizzy was worse. biggest cheating, lying troglodyte of indian cricket. and he was a horrible cricketer to boot - which azhar was not. indeed, he was pretty much a god at eden gardens.

Just now, MechEng said:

Ah, I meant if you wanted to tolerate one player longer, who would it be?

And by Vizzy you mean Gundapa Vishwanathan?

Tolerate huh. Dhoni but I will make special arrangements to keep that perjurer on tight leash :cantstop:. Not nearly as watchable as Azhar but he didn't fix international matches, at least not that we know of. I have suspicions about IPL and the 2nd ODI of the England series last year...but nothing has come out in public domain. 

No, Gundappa is one of my favorites and the nicest bloke to have taken the field, sometimes too honest for his own good as we found out in the Golden Jubilee test when he recalled Bob Taylor after he was wrongly given out...only captain to lose his job for his honesty and ethics.

By Vizzy I meant this asshole: Maharajkumar of Vizianagram