Krunal Pandya vs Imad Wasim

maniac

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

Lol dude why are you getting agitated. Did I hit a nerve. Imad is better than Krunal period. My apologies if he is related to you but right now Krunal is bang average.

I could care less, but just as you are free to post your verbal diarrhea all over the forum, others are free to challenge your trash. In typical moroniac fashion, your opinions float along with the current scoreboard, much like dirty tampons and other trash float along the surf along the beaches on the Jersey Shore.  Imad Wasim hits a couple of hoicks to the boundary in a T20, and predictably you will start touting him.  A handful of games later once he doesn't get the chance to put away deliveries in his limited scoring zones, you'll switch your 'opinion' like a g*aand vagarno Loto. - translation - A Lota (metal water-cup) without a proper base, that keeps moving side to side.  

And fyi, you start attacking me with "family" etc bs, my gloves will come off and stay off.  I challenged your opinion - didn't get personal.  You have a tendency to go right to the gutter as soon as someone challenges your opinion.  Might want to look into that. 

Edited by sandeep
2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I could care less, but just as you are free to post your verbal diarrhea all over the forum, others are free to challenge your trash. In typical moroniac fashion, your opinions float along with the current scoreboard, much like dirty tampons and other trash float along the surf along the beaches on the Jersey Shore.  Imad Wasim hits a couple of hoicks to the boundary in a T20, and predictably you will start touting him.  A handful of games later once he doesn't get the chance to put away deliveries in his limited scoring zones, you'll switch your 'opinion' like a g*aand vagarno Loto. - translation - A Lota (metal water-cup) without a proper base, that keeps moving side to side.  

And fyi, you start attacking me with "family" etc bs, my gloves will come off and stay off.  I challenged your opinion - didn't get personal.  You have a tendency to go right to the gutter as soon as someone challenges your opinion.  Might want to look into that. 

Dude chill, instead of arguing on the topic you started this whole duckett thing :laugh:

I keep my calm and trust me it’s all in good fun all the time but you seem to be a real specimen and get riled up easily.

Also the family thing, chill I meant no malice, it’s not anything different from people saying maniac chacha ban gaya when Rohit had a kid :laugh:

grow up. Don’t be a 3rd grader. Have anything to contribute go ahead but what has Duckett or Blackwood have to do with the topic. Chalo I overlooked that as well but you seem to be too emotional and agitated :hysterical:

Yes right now Imad is better than Krunal. Make a valid point of fk off

:laugh:  lol lol lol.  Dude I'm not upset, you need to chill, lol lol lol :hysterical:

Rrrrrrrrright.  

Your assertion that Imad is better than Krunal carries as much validity as your claims that Ben Duckett is a future ATG.  Or that Jermaine Blackwood is a test cricket star in the making.  Or Matt Ranshaw(sic) is a stud opener. 

Even a broken calendar is right once a year, and pointing out that the calendar is broken, is a "valid point" when talking about dates. 

So if you can't handle your opinions being challenged without stooping to personal attacks "fk off".  

4 minutes ago, sandeep said:

:laugh:  lol lol lol.  Dude I'm not upset, you need to chill, lol lol lol :hysterical:

Rrrrrrrrright.  

Your assertion that Imad is better than Krunal carries as much validity as your claims that Ben Duckett is a future ATG.  Or that Jermaine Blackwood is a test cricket star in the making.  Or Matt Ranshaw(sic) is a stud opener. 

Even a broken calendar is right once a year, and pointing out that the calendar is broken, is a "valid point" when talking about dates. 

So if you can't handle your opinions being challenged without stooping to personal attacks "fk off".  

The fire rages on here :mama:

Krunal becoming better than Imad is not even a benchmark. He needs to be the next Yuvraj Singh or better and that should be the goal.

Right now Imad and Krunal are similar type players doing similar roles for their team and one is better than the other as it stands today. Don’t know what you are getting so riled up over. I mean seriously? What is pushing you over the edge? 

Edited by maniac
Just now, zen said:

Why Imad Wasim has to be better? If Krunal got as many chances and played for Pak, .... :hmmm:

I remember him from the time he got smacked by Hardik. Never saw him till recent SA series and the Aus T20 series last Nov. he bowls well against gora teams with his darts just like Krunal but so far has a good record. With the bat though in the ODIs I have seen him take on some good bowlers like Rabada and Steyn and score some valuable runs. Left Arm darter+ lower order hitter just like Krunal and has done well.

Just thought was an even comparison.

@sandeep watch @maniac get on bandwagon of this Aussie BBl player Malenko who scored 28 of 14 today for Hobart Hurricanes.  He probably did not watch the game due to poor timing but might have caught him on highlights during day time or will watch now and will put a thread on him sometime soon or next year.

Koi player ko nahi chorne waala yeh. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

@sandeep watch @maniac get on bandwagon of this Aussie BBl player Malenko who scored 28 of 14 today for Hobart Hurricanes.  He probably did not watch the game due to poor timing but might have caught him on highlights during day time or will watch now and will put a thread on him sometime soon or next year.

Josh Philippe is their next big batting tailunt according to reliable sources on Twitter. Nice video of him here against Steyn and Rabada.

And another in the BBL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mVX7XZpBT0

17 hours ago, Cricketics said:

He should create 2 threads on each new player, one bigging up the player and the other trashing the player. One from @maniac account and the other from @Global.Baba account. To cover all bases.