2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

Breaking News: PM Modi resigns.

President Kovind accepts PM's resignation; 

Relax. The old lok sabha/cabinet is dissolved, until he take oath for the next term, he has to resign now until the new govt is formed.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/president-kovind-accepts-pms-resignation-asks-him-to-continue-till-new-government-assumes-office/articleshow/69485467.cms

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Why ? They are representing themselves when voting for the national elections, just like they represent themselves when voting for the state elections.

They can still represent themselves, provided fair seats are allotted among the states. No one is saying to take away their voting rights. 

6 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

All states should get a fair share of representation in national politics and should run their own business without much central influence is the basic foundation of the country. 

And the basis for all of that is Language. Without that, India wouldn't exist. 

On 5/13/2019 at 12:30 PM, Yoda-esque said:

In my opinion, I am thinking 20-30% of BSP votes will be divided between Kangress and BJP.Assuming that BSP has a 20% vote share,this could result in a 4-6% decrease in GB votes.Now,Kangress getting their votes hardly matters,so its advantage BJP.

I was close..Gathbandhan vote share decreased from 42% in 2014 to 38-39% in 2019.

my thinking for UP was:

45 seats (conservative)

55 seats (great)

65 ( not possible)

8 minutes ago, Gollum said:

DYYlFdxVAAY4zNp.jpg

This guy frequently talks about destroying Sanatan Dharma, defends Islamists, backs Naxals and Kashmiri separatists, abuses army. How did he become MP this time? Looks like a total psycho @velu @Real McCoy @Stan AF @The Dark Horse @I6MTW

Worse than Seeman?

He is worse than Seeman. He is slowly gaining popularity by the masses. To this extent and level, Seeman has not criticized Hindu and Brahmins. Seeman was just a gimmick , He is a Christian of Malayali ancestry. He is not too be taken seriously. But this guy seems more dangerous.

I am more worried about the majority of the Tamil public thinking that they have done a great thing in keeping BJP out. They genuinely think that they are very literate , others were uneducated in voting a "fascist" like government etc. Most of the Tamil people are still anti-bjp, anti-hindi, anti-brahmin and pro Dravidian. They still fall for such gimmicks and propaganda.

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

DYYlFdxVAAY4zNp.jpg

This guy frequently talks about destroying Sanatan Dharma, defends Islamists, backs Naxals and Kashmiri separatists, abuses army. How did he become MP this time? Looks like a total psycho @velu @Real McCoy @Stan AF @The Dark Horse @I6MTW

Worse than Seeman?

Never liked this guy. He uses bad language against "upper" castes but has no problems with other anti-nationals. This guy uses dalits to get a vote. Tried to use dravidan agenda just like the dravidian parties but now campaigns for pan-dalit union from all over India. A clear divergence from his past. Im just shooting from the hip here that he probably has naxal connections. I would imagine and would ask @velu to back me up on this - that all these hyper-tamil sounding names like this cockaroach sound a bit fishy. Maybe they are not tamil and use the overcompensated names to maintain their presence in TN. In Chennai - South, Thamizhachi Thangapandian won. Cant get EXTRA tamil than that :laugh:

10 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

He is worse than Seeman. He is slowly gaining popularity by the masses. To this extent and level, Seeman has not criticized Hindu and Brahmins. Seeman was just a gimmick , He is a Christian of Malayali ancestry. He is not too be taken seriously. But this guy seems more dangerous.

I am more worried about the majority of the Tamil public thinking that they have done a great thing in keeping BJP out. They genuinely think that they are very literate , others were uneducated in voting a "fascist" like government etc. Most of the Tamil people are still anti-bjp, anti-hindi, anti-brahmin and pro Dravidian. They still fall for such gimmicks and propaganda.

I have heard that before. Also like you said, Thiruma is more serious threat than seeman

On 2/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Gollum said:

My wish-list even though they probably won't happen:

1. BJP alone to get 280, NDA 320+

2. SP+BSP<30

3. TMC<25

4. DMK<20

5. Communists pan-India<5

6. SS+BJP to sweep Maharshtra..don't want Dawood's men anywhere near power

7. RJD single digit

8. Congress below 60 but hopefully they do well in Punjab

9. Other bordering states....BJP and allies to win, ofc Bengal is a lost case but Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, W/NW India etc

10. All these JNU/AMU/JU products, actors, radical left activists, publicity whores, feminazis to get nice GPL...some of them will fight the elections I believe. 

11. Peaceful conduct of polls, more worries about Kashmir, Bengal than Naxal affected areas....strength to our polling officials and securitymen

12. No corruption, cash transfer, fake voting by illegal immigrants....hope EC is proactive

13. AAP to get zero seats

14. Amethi, Rae Bareily voters to wake up from slumber and kick the dynasty out

15. @surajmal bro to come back and entertain the masses. 

Can't think of much else, will add if something comes to mind. 

Not only your wish list (from 1st page) happened, BJP surpassed your numbers :two_thumbs_up:

On 2/11/2019 at 2:19 AM, Gollum said:

My wish-list even though they probably won't happen:

1. BJP alone to get 280, NDA 320+

2. SP+BSP<30

3. TMC<25

4. DMK<20

5. Communists pan-India<5

6. SS+BJP to sweep Maharshtra..don't want Dawood's men anywhere near power

7. RJD single digit

8. Congress below 60 but hopefully they do well in Punjab

9. Other bordering states....BJP and allies to win, ofc Bengal is a lost case but Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, W/NW India etc

10. All these JNU/AMU/JU products, actors, radical left activists, publicity whores, feminazis to get nice GPL...some of them will fight the elections I believe. 

11. Peaceful conduct of polls, more worries about Kashmir, Bengal than Naxal affected areas....strength to our polling officials and securitymen

12. No corruption, cash transfer, fake voting by illegal immigrants....hope EC is proactive

13. AAP to get zero seats

14. Amethi, Rae Bareily voters to wake up from slumber and kick the dynasty out

15. @surajmal bro to come back and entertain the masses. 

Can't think of much else, will add if something comes to mind. 

Except DMK < 20. Everything pretty much on this list has happened.

12 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Attention w hores, want to be seen different just for the sake of it..will raise imaginary issues..not satisfied with positive attention the place got due to Abhinandan Ji.

^^ @Gollum This is what I dislike about twitter, they'd suspend the account of this lady (deepsealioness)  for abusive language, spreading filth & hate against a particular community but she'd be back after a few weeks. Things are hunky dory as usual.
While someone like TrueIndology who exposes lies, propaganda by giving proof faces genuine threat for his life, account suspension from LeLi gang for no appropriate reason. The hate against him is so deep including in Twitter India that he wasn't able to retrieve his old account.

Edited by Turning_track