2019 Lok Sabha elections thread

FischerTal

56 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Too much libtard tripe to be honest. Hope he doesn't get carried away and try to emulate ABV in the second term. 

Hopefully he's more ruthless in putting these anti social ,anti Indian elements to bed ! The whole country is with him with this context 

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

D7Wa1X_VUAU70Ka.jpg

Some Tamils and Mallus jacking off to this on my timeline. Idiots skipped history classes or what?

Khiljis/Tughlaqs went till Madurai, mostly raids and plunder/genocide

Madurai Sulatnate (short lived but brutal) offshoot of Delhi Sultanate

Vijaynagar

Nizam (Vellore, Ambur...)

Nawab of Arcot was a vassal of Nizam who himself paid tributes to Mughals

Marathas

Tipu Sultan, Mysore

British Rule

Independent India (1947-)

Where does this idea of secession come from? They are pretending they were never politically connected to rest of the country, always a separate entity. *ing idiots. Hope sensible Tamils/Mallus don't fall prey to such propaganda. 

why get worked up over some twitter posts by a few?

21 hours ago, maniac said:

On topic though @PBN south has absolutely rejected and humiliated big stars like Kamal Hassan,Pawan Kalyan and even Prakash Raj. One bright sign 

Most of your biggies (literally) had the same mantra:

Act in Tollywood/Mollywood/Kollywood/Sandalwood film industries. 

Put on weight

Become CMs.

Jayalalitha, MGR, NTR, Sivaji Ganesan come to mind. I'm sure I missed some.

21 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Most of your biggies (literally) had the same mantra:

Act in Tollywood/Mollywood/Kollywood/Sandalwood film industries. 

Put on weight

Become CMs.

Jayalalitha, MGR, NTR, Sivaji Ganesan come to mind. I'm sure I missed some.

@velu @Stan AF correct me if I am wrong but Sivaji Ganesan was never in politics. 

Anyways that was the point I was making that South India has moved on from voting for matinee idols which is a good sign.

Edited by maniac

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

@velu @Stan AF correct me if I am wrong but Sivaji Ganesan was never in politics. 

Anyways that was the point I was making that South India has moved on from voting for matinee idols which is a good sign.

Sivaji was in DMK, he did a lot of propaganda movies along with Karunanidhi and Anna. Then I think he prayed in Tirumala, got ridiculed by atheist DMK, hence quit. Correct me if I am wrong my half brothers....my mom is a Sivaji fan and she said these things. He later forged a close friendship with Kamaraj and became Rajya Sabha member with Congress backing. 

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

he was with congress ( probably when they start to decline ) , realized it quite early that politics was not for him .. 

if rajni enters politics he would get 10-15% votes atleast for the first time ( then  it might increase or decrease based on his performance )  ..

there are good amount of people who hate both dmk and admk , but they dont have any alternatives

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

D7Wa1X_VUAU70Ka.jpg

Some Tamils and Mallus jacking off to this on my timeline. Idiots skipped history classes or what?

Khiljis/Tughlaqs went till Madurai, mostly raids and plunder/genocide

Madurai Sulatnate (short lived but brutal) offshoot of Delhi Sultanate

Vijaynagar

Nizam (Vellore, Ambur...)

Nawab of Arcot was a vassal of Nizam who himself paid tributes to Mughals

Marathas

Tipu Sultan, Mysore

British Rule

Independent India (1947-)

Where does this idea of secession come from? They are pretending they were never politically connected to rest of the country, always a separate entity. *ing idiots. Hope sensible Tamils/Mallus don't fall prey to such propaganda. 

good old days  when we kicked everyone's  ass whoever came in front of us .. 

map-1050-chola.jpg

11 minutes ago, velu said:

trinamol MPs :woot:

FotoJet.jpg

Right one is a disgraceful human being. Made contacts and hid her BF who raped Suzette Jordan in Park Street, Kolkata...high profile rape case.  A disgrace Mamata police let her go unpunished. 

9 hours ago, maniac said:

he was in politics but he failed at it.  Was really close to then great Kamarajar and if i'm not wrong is a very good friend of even Kalaignar. Though him and MGR were acting rivals and considered 1 and 2 they were also in Good terms.

Smriti iranis close aide surendra singh shot dead in amethi, irani goes to meet his family and in his last journey and gives shoulder to his body.huge crowd gathers there tension in amethi paramilitary has been deployed, his son accuses Congress workers for this murder. 

Edited by vayuu1

Tamils are number one in thinking that they are number one.

But atleast until 3 years back that didn't make these people to think that they are a separate set from India. But since the Jallikattu protest, due to a cleverly engineered television and social media campiagn has made these people into no-brainers.

The entire news media except for a few is owned by NDA folks. Half of them are minorities whom for sure have affiliations with our adversaries. Though I don't expect this, what's needed is a mass cleansing program in TN uprooting every real anti-nationals. The rest will take care by itself. 

Can we talk about NYAY? That was a self-goal by Congress, as it made the middle-class go big in vote turnout. Then, the promotion of NYAY was more urban than rural, a lot of English newspaper ads, lot of ads in malls. All in all, a stupid idea.