44 personnel martyred in terror attack on CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama

vayuu1

22 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

It is a security breach. Some heads should roll. Can’t even stop myself from crying listening to the families. May God give them strength 

highway does not have any security.  there was no security breach because there was no security.

5 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

Abey *, they cleared out the garbage after the first incident. We are letting it happen again and again and this time they are not even afraid to target our soldiers. When the country is full of Gaands like you, this is not a surprise. 

Again, I am gonna ask you one more time. Do you think Modi's government should be held responsible for what's happening to our soldiers? 

Do you have any better option? Get off your modifobia.i don’t have any affiliation towards bjp .congress is known  for his minority’s appeasement , other regional parties also harbouring this mentality. What options would left for us?

Edited by VT87

4 hours ago, Kannadiga said:

Wake up. We have already lost countless soldiers under Modi's regime. The only thing left is a change in the governance just like how the congress were voted out in the previous time. New leaders and fresh thinking. 

Who are these new leaders? Pappu, Mamta, kajariwal, Akhilesh Yadav   :hmmm:And what is new thinking ,to glorified terrorists like burhan Wani , to impose shariah law , to radicalise young Muslim youth , widraw our army in Kashmir valley  , propagate Ghazwa -e -hind

Edited by VT87

1 hour ago, Kannadiga said:

Wake up. We have already lost countless soldiers under Modi's regime. The only thing left is a change in the governance just like how the congress were voted out in the previous time. New leaders and fresh thinking. 

When there is situation of war, soldiers do die.  It cannot be prevented.

1 hour ago, Kannadiga said:

Please name those new leaders .

25 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

I will let you think about it yourself. I am sure if you ask one of the martyrs's family members about the functioning of current government, they will have something unique to tell you. 

My distant cousin was martyred around 2 months ago in a clash with terrorists in Kashmir. Ask me

34 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

No wonder a Modi licker through and through. 

Now tell me. Should Modi's government be held responsible for the deaths of our soldiers inside our borders? What precautions did they take after the attacks in Uri? 

There's a Congress Govt in Rajasthan atm . At least read up a bit on India's politics before deciding to troll us.

They definitely should be held accountable for it and an enquiry should be ordered asap for this incompetence. Yes I believe it was pure incompetence and nothing else in case you get other ideas.

But you didn't answer my question, who are these other competent leaders you keep on yapping about?

Edited by beetle

4 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

No wonder a Modi licker through and through. 

Now tell me. Should Modi's government be held responsible for the deaths of our soldiers inside our borders? What precautions did they take after the attacks in Uri? 

If this ip is Indian, some mods, Please report this ip to police. All contribution he has done in this forum is divide Indians or belittle Indians, insult other forum members who come with nationalist fervour.

he is doing it in subtle manner. Ones who read his posts sequentially will understand

Edited by mishra

4 minutes ago, Kannadiga said:

You are so proud of our country, that you decided to live in abroad. :lol: 

Report your IP address to police as well. 

You started to abuse me and now can't handle some truths? Why do people lose their mind when asked for some accountability? What a silly people. I have wasted enough time already. Adios. 

You missed y in “our” . Anyway good riddance 

Israeli Army Colonel's chilling comment on Indian Soldiers dying everyday - Must Read

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Monday, February 18, 2019
By: Defence News 

• 1_img118219094351.jpg
  • 1_img118219094351.jpg
  • 1_img118219094351.jpg
1_img118219094351.jpg

It is a sad state for our nation as we are failing to protect our soldiers who protect us day and night, throughout the year, and in extreme climatic conditions. Our government has failed miserably to provide necessary equipment, bulletproof jackets and the liberty to strike back.

We wonder why don't our nation pay heed to the lives of our soldiers! Are they meant to die ultimately? Well no! That's sick of you if you are living with this thought in your mind.

Col Avner Mueller from Israeli Army qouted ::

"Every single day I read news about Indian soldiers getting killed by Pakistani Army. 

Do you Indians feel no pain at the loss of the lives of your soldiers?”
I am specifically pointing fingers at your government. 
Unless you show the world you can strike back, and with vengeance, the world will keep thinking of you Indians as weak and worthless. You will have no standing on the world stage, from a respect standpoint. 

Is this how you Indians like to be viewed worldwide? 
We Israelis respect the life of every single soldier, no matter his or her rank in the IDF.

We have too any gaddaars amonngst us.

Can't stand this opportunist ar******

Yeh log politics join kar rahe hain.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/kamal-haasan-clarifies-amid-row-over-plebiscite-comments-on-kashmir-1995235%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

****** separatist!

Edited by beetle